TT 2018

woody2

30 minutes ago, Declan said:

@dilligaf Are we talking at cross purposes? I’m talking about the speed freaks using the unconnected racing events to troll a simple road safety message. 

Not sure looking at that link as it looks like she posted that after Dan Kneens death would have been announced. Totally crass in my opinion. The feedback looks pretty consistent that it’s ham-fisted and insensitive. 

9 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Not sure looking at that link as it looks like she posted that after Dan Kneens death would have been announced. Totally crass in my opinion. The feedback looks pretty consistent that it’s ham-fisted and insensitive. 

But it doesn't mention racing incidents, it's a link to a Highway Code page promoting safe car driving around motorcycles on public roads.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Declan said:

To be honest I hadn’t seen the link, just what Woody had put up. I agee it was an untimely moment to make that post. 

Was Dan Kneen’s the one involving the course car? 

Edited by dilligaf
Mr Sausages beat me to the reply.

1 minute ago, Declan said:

To be honest I hadn’t seen the link, just what Woody had put up. I agee it was an untimely moment to make that post. 

Was Dan Kneen’s the one involving the course car? 

It isn’t clear; I dont think it is as his incident seems to have happened first if I read the reports right. But regardless it looks like an awful public relations own goal. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

+1

28 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

But it doesn't mention racing incidents, it's a link to a Highway Code page promoting safe car driving around motorcycles on public roads.

posted just after the sad announcement

this person doesn't seem to tweet a great deal and not outside office hours

1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

why remove the names? It's on twitter for all to see.  The original tweet made no mention of any crash.  The responses are all assuming it was referring to a race incident.  Think people are a bit oversensitive at the moment.

"Timely and relevant post"  posted just after the sad news using the #iomtt2018 which most people follow....

guess it won't be on twitter in a few hours- but you never know.....