Biosphere Bolloc*s?

26 minutes ago, Kevmeister said:

I’ve viewed more than a few houses recently where the owners have already gone and the agent has suggested that they’re motivated sellers having had to go elsewhere for work purposes. 

Look on the bright side everyone...this’ll resolve the queuing at the airport!

• Like 1
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this status all its really cracked up to be? It was awarded when - and whats happened since? Have our fortunes changed? No. Have we seen an upsurge in interest and visitors to the Island? No. Is an

Yup. The privileged string pullers will continue to receive largesse unabated. And the justifications will become ever more innovative to ensure continuation. Look at what we've had to date. Firs

They'll never catch us up once the cannabis smoked kipper is released

Posted Images

On 4/2/2018 at 2:38 PM, mannin1 said:

The last time I wrote this sentence I received some very nasty comments, but I shall do it again ! people/families are leaving the rock at an alarming rate and it is mainly because of the high cost of everything !

The beautiful scenery is not beautiful anymore, and as for the adage "A Lovely Place To Work And Live" well it just does not hack it anymore, The Island sadly is on its uppers and all our highly paid politicos can do is to continue lining their own pockets.

More Stealth taxes is merely exacerbating the problem, and our so called Gov't haven't got a clue what to do about it, Sad but true. 

Well why don't you feck off somewhere else and take all the Manx crabs with you.

Which beautiful scenery is no more in your crabby eyes?  Where would you rather work and live?

People like you coming out with the same old bitter shite - Manx Bore-ums.

On 03/04/2018 at 7:46 PM, Uhtred said:

Look on the bright side everyone...this’ll resolve the queuing at the airport!

People are queuing in droves to get off the island

On 4/4/2018 at 1:19 AM, Kevmeister said:

I’ve viewed more than a few houses recently where the owners have already gone and the agent has suggested that they’re motivated sellers having had to go elsewhere for work purposes. 

Always been the way  good times bad times !

But what else did anyone expect when big Al signed away (probably under duress) most of the Tax advantages  to  being based on the Island?

• 1 year later...