Globetrotter at it again

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which proved itself to be a pre cursor for good Government when exactly?

He is paying for the trip himself apparently. Though I'm not sure if it's coming from the £1million in farming grants we gave him or the £500k we're paying him to fuck things up for 5 years.

Just listend to the buffoon going on about all the meetings he has been having and how they will save the economy maybee not today as these things take time. but in thirty years you watch. Also allude

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Manx Bean said:

BOOM! And there it is...creeping seemingly unnoticed by the many...

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=39911&headline=Quayle in London to drum up business for the Isle of Man at Commonwealth event&sectionIs=NEWS&searchyear=2018

See the line - Mr Quayle, who represented the Isle of Man at a Commonwealth trade event in the Gold Coast last week, said: ’Brexit will bring great change to the economic landscape and the Isle of Man must position itself to take advantage of new opportunities. I believe there is value in developing our ties with the Commonwealth, which offers a global network of markets the island’s economy is well placed to support.’

I rest my case.

Outstanding work Sherlock - Quayle is a top quality bullshitter isn’t he? And all on our backs.

• Haha 1

You want bullshit?

They've got it.

In spades.....

"The Commonwealth has launched three initiatives to boost intra-Commonwealth trade and investment. On the margins of the 21st Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast, Australia, it formed the Intra-Commonwealth Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Association (ICSA) and the Commonwealth Alliance for Young Entrepreneurs (CAYE) in Asia-Pacific, as well as unveiling a trade portal to help businesses.

“The launch of these Associations is taking place at an auspicious time in the face of profound changes to the global trade landscape where the world economy continues to experience an unprecedented slowdown and new challenges are confronting small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and the traditional way of doing business,” said Commonwealth Secretary-General Patricia Scotland, as she opened the event.

“This slowdown unfolds at a time when international trade is intended to play a central role in achieving the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and is likely to effect the trade-related targets if countries do not find new ways of doing business and improving the market opportunities for MSMEs and young people, who are the triggers for economic growth in our countries.”

Business leaders from Asia and the Pacific attended the launch and heard how strengthened intra-Commonwealth trade and investment cooperation had the potential to help sustain the recovery in global trade growth.

The chief executive officer for Samoa’s Chamber of Trade and Industry, Hobart Va’ai said, “This new development is huge potential in our part of the world. In the Pacific region SMEs make up the bulk of our economy, we’re constantly trying to find ways to develop them, give them capacity, because in the long run it will be beneficial for our economies.”

Clearly Mannin can be a major player in these initiatives.

Assuming there is the right kind of quality representation of course.

I really can't believe Mr Quayle puffed himself up with this nonsense.

Unfortunately the facts speak for themselves....

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

I really can't believe Mr Quayle puffed himself up with this nonsense.

Yes. You can. He did. And will again.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

No. That was down to too many bacon baps and a lack of exercise.

HP sauce is difficult to get in Aussy, do you think the CM could step into the  breach and get it exported from  a Douglas supplier

47 minutes ago, JOE450 said:

HP sauce is difficult to get in Aussy, do you think the CM could step into the  breach and get it exported from  a Douglas supplier

Plenty now from Jack Frost

14 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

No. That was down to too many bacon baps and a lack of exercise.

But he’s a former Health Minister, fronting a Department telling us to eat fewer bacon baps and take more exercise. You aren’t suggesting that Mr Quayle says one thing and does the exact opposite are you?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just listend to the buffoon going on about all the meetings he has been having and how they will save the economy maybee not today as these things take time. but in thirty years you watch. Also alluded to meetings in Aus, so there he is paving the way for them expences claim. On holiday paying it myself my arse. This man is raking millions from public purse and he cannot pay £10,00 for a holiday I rue the day he became chief minister. Numpty

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

He is already regarded as the worst Chief Minister ever

Widely so it seems. In recent weeks, at social events, I've heard unflattering remarks about freeloader Quayle from, among others, a senior figure from our retail sector, a well respected retired accountant and a current school head teacher. You have to go some to uniformly persuade that cross section of your crass inability. Interestingly, without prompting, all three mentioned that appalling videoed news conference at the time of paradise papers. It may not persuade his Tynwald colleagues that he's unfit for CM but it's been hugely damaging in terms of public perception.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Donald Trumps said:

He is already regarded as the worst Chief Minister ever

We brought it upon ourselves by allowing the self-serving system that put him there to evolve in the first place.

Lisvane was allowed the luxury (by guess who?) of being an expensive option. Guess what.....? Er, we won't opt for that...

• Like 2