Globetrotter at it again

I see HQ patting himself on the back as job well done regarding the new beneficial ownership register. I also note that he he is signing the island up various commitments, but is unsure as to the likely outcomes of these commitments. I really hope that all these meetings are fully minuted and agended etc. Whilst HQ was in Australia, and attending meetings regarding the IOM, Am I to understand that the rules which MHK, MLC and CM are suppose to adhere to, are to have civil servants with them at official meetings, both to witness and also to take minutes of the meetings?

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which proved itself to be a pre cursor for good Government when exactly?

He is paying for the trip himself apparently. Though I'm not sure if it's coming from the £1million in farming grants we gave him or the £500k we're paying him to fuck things up for 5 years.

Just listend to the buffoon going on about all the meetings he has been having and how they will save the economy maybee not today as these things take time. but in thirty years you watch. Also allude

Posted Images

3 hours ago, 2112 said:

I see HQ patting himself on the back as job well done regarding the new beneficial ownership register. I also note that he he is signing the island up various commitments, but is unsure as to the likely outcomes of these commitments. I really hope that all these meetings are fully minuted and agended etc. Whilst HQ was in Australia, and attending meetings regarding the IOM, Am I to understand that the rules which MHK, MLC and CM are suppose to adhere to, are to have civil servants with them at official meetings, both to witness and also to take minutes of the meetings?

Sooner or later Quayle will drop us in the shit...if he hasn’t already. It’s like giving matches to a three year old.

• Thanks 2