Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
craggy_steve

Steam Packet to be sold

4 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Or is it one of Amazon's profits shipments to Dublin..?

I thought Amazon payments get channelled through Luxembourg.

On a separate note, I’ve noticed Hooperman, the Super MHK sticking his oar in regarding The IOMSPC. Demanding public inputs and generally LibVan busybodying. I thought that Alfie Hey Boy was top interferer of the Racket, and his henchmen sat as nicely paid directors. It’s supposed to be run at arms length (ALMO), but fat chance of that with Treasury, LibVan, and certain MHKs all sticking their beaks in. I really wonder how many of these politicos and civil servants actually use the Racket either going across with a car for a break, or bring freight over as part of running a business? 

17 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I thought Amazon payments get channelled through Luxembourg.

On a separate note, I’ve noticed Hooperman, the Super MHK sticking his oar in regarding The IOMSPC. Demanding public inputs and generally LibVan busybodying. I thought that Alfie Hey Boy was top interferer of the Racket, and his henchmen sat as nicely paid directors. It’s supposed to be run at arms length (ALMO), but fat chance of that with Treasury, LibVan, and certain MHKs all sticking their beaks in. I really wonder how many of these politicos and civil servants actually use the Racket either going across with a car for a break, or bring freight over as part of running a business? 

Dunno about the others you list but LibVan’s DNA is comprised entirely of vacuous meddling. And let’s be honest; who in their right mind would value the input of an entity “led” by Beecroft.

(On reflection, just what the hell has gone wrong here when Quayle “leads” the government and Beecroft heads a political party. Utterly incredible!).

Oh to have more vacuous meddling by MHKs into the Govt and comin!!!

There are quite a few challenging the Comin line more often. Good.

1 hour ago, Kopek said:

Oh to have more vacuous meddling by MHKs into the Govt and comin!!!

There are quite a few challenging the Comin line more often. Good.

All for that, but let’s have well-reasoned effective challenge...not fucking third rate kindergarten yaa-boo bullshit as copyrighted by Beecroft and her coterie of flouncers.

9 hours ago, Uhtred said:

All for that, but let’s have well-reasoned effective challenge...not fucking third rate kindergarten yaa-boo bullshit as copyrighted by Beecroft and her coterie of flouncers.

Fully agree, all the nodding dogs have to be binned at the next election !!!, even if the alternatives are dribbling idiots they have to be better than some of the present dribbling idiots !

9 minutes ago, asitis said:

Fully agree, all the nodding dogs have to be binned at the next election !!!, even if the alternatives are dribbling idiots they have to be better than some of the present dribbling idiots !

Well, that's what I thought at the last election, which is why I voted for Morehouse over Cregeen and Gawne. 

9 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Well, that's what I thought at the last election, which is why I voted for Morehouse over Cregeen and Gawne. 

I think that's called unintended consequences :lol:

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Me too ! 

3 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Which, sadly, speaks volumes for the quality of candidates offering themselves up. Although not exclusive to the southerners.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

Sabrewing air cargo aircraft

SabrewingWyvern.jpg

?

1 hour ago, Donald Trumps said:

Sabrewing air cargo aircraft

SabrewingWyvern.jpg

That’s straight out of Thunderbirds! 

• Like 1

Yep

& submersibles like Stingray are being advocated now too!

41 minutes ago, MrPB said:

That’s straight out of Thunderbirds! 

Gee Mr. Tracey...y y y y you’re right.