Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Nomadic Raptor

Nobles hospital

1 minute ago, ecobob said:

That really is a personal insult and it breaks the T&C’s. Not cool. 

As was pointed out by an irate flouncer last week. The normal T & Cs don’t seem to apply to Dilli. 

3 minutes ago, ecobob said:

I know you edited it but it still doesn’t make sense. 

This whole thread  does not make sense, because posters are not thinking straight.

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Don’t be silly

Just to remind you. 

From the Terms and Conditions;

no defamation, no tasteless or otherwise unpleasant or injurious posts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ecobob said:

Just to remind you. 

From the Terms and Conditions;

no defamation, no tasteless or otherwise unpleasant or injurious posts

Which one of those is a reference to  virginity?

37 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

It seems a little odd that news of this chap’s departure isn’t accompanied by news of a substantive appointment - especially as this guy was interim. Hints at a void for the present.

Well quite.  You would expect an announcement along the lines of "So-and-so has been appointed as Director of Hospitals, taking over from John Coleman who has been serving on an interim basis".  Presumably part of the problem is that without a permanent CEO after Couch's hurried departure, it's difficult to appoint anyone who will be permanently working directly under them.

It's also interesting that it says he has left his post.  It's possible that his contract had expired anyway (six months?) and after being kept hanging around for another month or so without any indication as to what is happening he decided he'd had enough.  Or he may have fallen out with them when on an open contract.  Because DHSC.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

As was pointed out by an irate flouncer last week. The normal T & Cs don’t seem to apply to Dilli. 

I would suggest they do as I have 9 warning points and on a final warning

Edited by dilligaf

4 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Well quite.  You would expect an announcement along the lines of "So-and-so has been appointed as Director of Hospitals, taking over from John Coleman who has been serving on an interim basis".  Presumably part of the problem is that without a permanent CEO after Couch's hurried departure, it's difficult to appoint anyone who will be permanently working directly under them.

It's also interesting that it says he has left his post.  It's possible that his contract had expired anyway (six months?) and after being kept hanging around for another month or so without any indication as to what is happening he decided he'd had enough.  Or he may have fallen out with them when on an open contract.  Because DHSC.

.?

13 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You really are pretty shallow

l are quite shallow

33 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You really are pretty shallow

That’s twice you’ve answered the same post now. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Not yet. I had an alert that you had not read the post so to be kind, I repeated it

I have probably barred myself by answering your feeble post, but I feel I have to say that I have never ever encountered a person so fe3ble and arse licking as you.

You were once a decent poster with balls, but you have given in now that you have had a ban or two, and now kiss arse whenever you think you have said too much .

Does that make you you feel proud ?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I have probably barred myself by answering your feeble post, but I feel I have to say that I have never ever encountered a person so fe3ble and arse licking as you.

You were once a decent poster with balls, but you have given in now that you have had a ban or two, and now kiss arse whenever you think you have said too much .

Like a lot on this forum I’m just tired of your attention seeking bullshit. There’s no point in even responding to your bitter jibes as you report them all and that’s pretty much the only time I’ve ever been banned when I’ve argued with you as you go off like a big girl as you can’t hack it as you have no substance. You insulted G4ELI for no reason at all and if you want to claim with any credibility that you know something about the hospital changes then post it for others to read before you try to claim credit for being right. Publish and be damned - otherwise forget it. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

28 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Like a lot on this forum I’m just tired of your attention seeking bullshit. There’s no point in even responding to your bitter jibes as you report them all and that’s pretty much the only time I’ve ever been banned when I’ve argued with you as you go off like a big girl as you can’t hack it as you have no substance. You insulted G4ELI for no reason at all and if you want to claim with any credibility that you know something about the hospital changes then post it for others to read before you try to claim credit for being right. Publish and be damned - otherwise forget it. 

Don’t argue with him you’ll probably get suspended which is what he’s trying to do. It’s the way it seems to work. 

Edited by Grounds Keeper Willy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Roger Mexico said:

The gentleman who has now left, Mr. Coleman, replaced Mr. Quinn who, I think, wasn’t an interim but chose to leave anyway after about 2 years in post. I think the reason given was to return to his family, so perhaps they chose not to relocate here, although there were reports of unhappiness at the hospital weren’t there? I presume that Mr. Coleman was an interim appointment to allow for Jonathan Michaels to do his stuff in case he recommended structural changes at the hospital, but I don’t think he did, so are DHSC now looking for another interim, because there’s no substantive CEO, or will they appoint a permanent Hospital lead anyway...no doubt we’ll find out eventually. Of course, the waters are pretty muddy in the first place, because in the wake of Couch’s departure, Mrs. Murray (?) was appointed interim CEO, but when the post was advertised it too was/is time limited to 2 years. This similarly, I presume, must be timed to coincide with the introduction of the Michaels reforms, after which I guess they’ll see what sort of CEO DHSC will need, as it’ll only be doing about 20% of what it does now. The whole thing seems to be shifting sands at present.

Edited by Uhtred
  • Like 1