Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

15 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I see that Onchan’s comedy political troll has excelled himself again tonight. Does he ever stop in his obvious campaign of abusing an MHK it’s clear to all he clearly can’t stand. 

4A11BA90-1180-4FC6-ACC3-10CFDEBD63AE.jpeg

He lives in a weird and wonderful world if he thinks Ms Edge is not a member of his page.

• Haha 1

I reckon she knocked back his offer of a drunken fumble behind the Archie 20 years ago.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I see that Onchan’s comedy political troll has excelled himself again tonight. Does he ever stop in his obvious campaign of abusing an MHK it’s clear to all he clearly can’t stand. 

I'm sure I'm not telling anyone anything they don't already know here, when I contend that the entire group is a nest of complete and utter morons.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

I'm sure I'm not telling anyone anything they don't already know here, when I contend that the entire group is a nest of complete and utter morons.

I’m with you there but the man totally makes me laugh and the number of proper mental people on there spouting garbage make you ashamed to be Manx. But it’s clear he hates that woman but then tries to justify his totally obvious abuse in increasingly hilarious ways. 

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy
Spells
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I’m with you there but the man totally makes me laugh and the number of proper mental people on there spouting garbage make you ashamed to be Manx. But it’s clear he hates that woman but then tries to justify his abuse in increasingly hilarious ways. 

Then turns off comments in case anybody has a go at him...

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

I wouldn't know. I'm no longer a member.

28 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

I wouldn't know. I'm no longer a member.

Of course you’re not

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sheldon said:

Kind...very kind.

• Haha 1

If there is a definitive case study for “fake news” then it’s that site. Most of the “news” items are just ranty shite against someone Corrin or any of his other idiot admins seems to have a grudge against (and that seems to be a hell of a lot of people). 

I'm fairly sure that when she was elected James corrin was bigging her up saying how great she was at at her job within ballakermeen high school. It may have been buster lewin thinking back now but corrin certainly wasnt overly against her I think it's been since his rent has been increased he has gone all ranty

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, PmJ said:

Of course you’re not

Yes, of course I'm not. The d!!!!!!ck head banned me (despite his lame Salman Rushdie cover pic) because he's a total loser.

• Like 1

As are[1] dozens upon dozens of other people who have posted sensible things that he didn't agree with.

[1] I mean they're banned from that group, not losers.

Edited by Rushen Spy

10 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

I'm fairly sure that when she was elected James corrin was bigging her up saying how great she was at at her job within ballakermeen high school. It may have been buster lewin thinking back now but corrin certainly wasnt overly against her I think it's been since his rent has been increased he has gone all ranty

It was that numpty Lewin 

Edited by Numbnuts

20 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

It was that numpty Lewin 

Buster needs sympathy more than abuse. He can't be well at all.

2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Buster needs sympathy more than abuse. He can't be well at all.

He’s well off the chart.