Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

9 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Buster needs sympathy more than abuse. He can't be well at all.

He isn't.

10 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Buster needs sympathy more than abuse. He can't be well at all.

He needs an advisor more than anything...

The budget is being taken very seriously , the idiots are so busy arguing about whether the MHKs should have been talking to MR at lunchtime they have not got around to the actual budget yet, Daft Daphne was quick to state she had refused to be interviewed, so that is a first.   All the usual suspects airing their views on this, funny how the soft ones always know the lot and agree with each other.

• Like 1

In my experiences if a mhk won’t give a sound bite or spontaneous answer to a few questions, they either have  no idea ( out of there depth) or they have lost the civil service script given to them.

• Thanks 1

This new bill proposed by Hooper will render some of the arseholes on this forum speechless as they have nothing useful to say just make horrible remarks about the government in general and the CM in particular it is so obvious that it is personal at least with one or two subscribers.    MR Moore and his cousin will have to swallow their words of wisdom, not, and find some other way of filling in their sad little lives.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

This new bill proposed by Hooper will render some of the arseholes on this forum speechless as they have nothing useful to say just make horrible remarks about the government in general and the CM in particular it is so obvious that it is personal at least with one or two subscribers.    MR Moore and his cousin will have to swallow their words of wisdom, not, and find some other way of filling in their sad little lives.

Pots and kettles slightly spring to mind ;) 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

Yes, I criticised her actions because I considered the time wasted in Tynwald could have been better spent dealing with more important matters than her grandstanding but it was her actions I disagreed with I did not get personal apart from calling her daft but that was obvious before  pointed it out ...was it not.

• Like 1

By the way when I said this forum I was obviously refering to IOM News and Politics not Manx Forums...fgs.   I hold all contributors on Manx Forums in the highest esteem.   Absolutely!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Yes, I criticised her actions because I considered the time wasted in Tynwald could have been better spent dealing with more important matters than her grandstanding but it was her actions I disagreed with I did not get personal apart from calling her daft but that was obvious before  pointed it out ...was it not.

I did end with a ;) 

Only winding you up. 

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

This new bill proposed by Hooper will render some of the arseholes on this forum speechless as they have nothing useful to say just make horrible remarks about the government in general and the CM in particular it is so obvious that it is personal at least with one or two subscribers.    

That forum is more likely one of the main reasons why these changes have been tabled and the guy who runs it seems to be the worst offender going. It’s all just a personal platform for him which allows him to abuse people he doesn’t like at will and he seems to think that he’s totally untouchable. He must have friends in higher places behind him as anyone else would have been in court by now. I know most people laugh at what a complete knob he is. But I’m sure if anyone became the target of one of his protracted and obsessional abuse campaigns it would be far from amusing. 

10 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I did end with a ;) 

Only winding you up. 

Does deliberately winding someone up count as "harm". 

• Like 1

No...not at all, definitely allowed.    I will say now if anyone winds me up or criticises anything I put on Manx Forums I take it as part of a discussion not personally.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

That forum is more likely one of the main reasons why these changes have been tabled and the guy who runs it seems to be the worst offender going. It’s all just a personal platform for him which allows him to abuse people he doesn’t like at will and he seems to think that he’s totally untouchable. He must have friends in higher places behind him as anyone else would have been in court by now. I know most people laugh at what a complete knob he is. But I’m sure if anyone became the target of one of his protracted and obsessional abuse campaigns it would be far from amusing. 

I find it hard to believe that anybody in authority is going to sign with that fruitloop.