Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

1 hour ago, pongo said:

Definitely one of his biggest and best yet.

He’s lost it. It all seemed to start with the classic “Heifer” posts on here about the Woodford election and then went rapidly downhill when he came out. He’s become a bit like the Howard Hughes of bullshit; a strange recluse who sits in his house churning out bullshit all week. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

He’s lost it. It all seemed to start with the classic “Heifer” posts on here about the Woodford election and then went rapidly downhill when he came out. He’s become a bit like the Howard Hughes of bullshit; a strange recluse who sits in his house churning out bullshit all week. 

A bit like some of Barry's posts, but we know Barry's are real and Buster's are just figments of his imagination.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

A bit like some of Barry's posts, but we know Barry's are real and Buster's are just figments of his imagination.

Rumour is he’s wacked out on morphine tabs half the time. He probably hasn’t got a clue what he’s saying half the time. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pongo said:

How come?

I don't have any others to use.

Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

Rumour is he’s wacked out on morphine tabs half the time. He probably hasn’t got a clue what he’s saying half the time. 

It's pretty sad really. I'm wacked out on morphine right now as well. I do think he's at least an honest broker when it comes to free speech and isn't pushing any sort of agendas. He might be a bit eccentric but at least he's genuine. I can't say the same for others.

Just now, pongo said:

I've never actually watched that film but I do have the John Barry film soundtrack. One of the finest ever composed.

2 minutes ago, Snorri said:

It's pretty sad really. I'm wacked out on morphine right now as well. I do think he's at least an honest broker when it comes to free speech and isn't pushing any sort of agendas. He might be a bit eccentric but at least he's genuine. I can't say the same for others.

I sort of agree but I’ve seen him post that he’s on heavy medication and it’s pretty common knowledge what his physical problems are so I think he probably isn’t that lucid a lot of the time because of the pills. On that basis it must be hard for him to remain lucid some of the time which I’m sure comes out in his posts. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

It's certainly not appropriate to be mocking him, and rather nasty for one group on FB to have a thread specially dedicated to making fun of him.

I think he's alright. Yes, he's definitely heavily medicated. I think he's got some sort of oxygen mask thing. Also, he uses speech software to type, which causes problems.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snorri said:

The morphine is working then. There is nothing sad about Buster's postings. He is crazy and should not get our sympathy.

This is not a new thing and not related to medication. 

Edited by dilligaf

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

The morphine is working then. There is nothing sad about Buster's postings. He is crazy and should not get our sympathy.

You know him Dilli, it’s tough saying someone’s categorically crazy if really they’re just heavily medicated and losing it. 

1 minute ago, Snorri said:

I'm sorry you're devoid of empathy. I'm not.

You are full of crap.

I've known Buster for over 50 years.

You have only just moved here :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snorri said:

Also, he uses speech software to type, which causes problems.

Fair enough. But maybe help him to attach the microphone to his mouth from now on? I suspect he's probably sat on it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You know him Dilli, it’s tough saying someone’s categorically crazy if really they’re just heavily medicated and losing it. 

I knew him well before the meds. That is all

• Like 1