Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

2 minutes ago, Boo Gay'n said:

Is he really back?  I worry that this might be a spoof on a spoof, and then I start to get a headache.

Still as unfunny as ever I see...

On 6/17/2018 at 8:40 PM, hissingsid said:

Now they are looking into Mount Murray...talk about missing the boat....do not know what the shit stirring is achieving.....

Just that, a shit stir.

2 hours ago, WTF said:

fantastic reading as always................................   they should insert screen shots of some of the FB posts they refer to.

Made me laugh but I suppose it’s pointless him making any references to MF anymore so it’s Facebook instead, 

• Thanks 1

I think someone on Manx Forums refused to fawn over his writing and, as has Buster, he has lumped all MF as one homogenous mass of disgruntlement.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gettafa said:

I think someone on Manx Forums refused to fawn over his writing and, as has Buster, he has lumped all MF as one homogenous mass of disgruntlement.

He put up a message on Twitter at Xmas to say he had been permanently banned from MF so I assume he’s moved on with the references used to Facebook instead. Still made me laugh though. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

He put up a message on Twitter at Xmas to say he had been permanently banned from MF so I assume he’s moved on with the references used to Facebook instead. Still made me laugh though. 

Do you still laugh at "farty jokes" as well...:rolleyes: Simple things eh!!!

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

Do you still laugh at "farty jokes" as well...:rolleyes: Simple things eh!!!

I think a lot of people on this forum probably take themselves and their opinions far too seriously. It’s good to have a good laugh every now and again. 

• Like 2

Agreed Sultan. I had a chortle reading that blog and the only disappointment was the absence of a bashing the bishop gag.

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I think a lot of people on this forum probably take themselves and their opinions far too seriously. It’s good to have a good laugh every now and again. 

I enjoy a good laugh and it was funny in the early day. Now it's repetetive and boring. He's like a poor Keith Lemon

Beecroft has started a blog now on something or nothing which is being promoted by the prince of darkness and the black fairy, a few months ago when she stopped meals on wheels there was caricatures and hate ridden posts galore she is now flavour of the month or even of the day , bessie friends, I expect when you are a laughingstock other laughingstocks make you feel important.but she has picked a couple of beauty's there to get close to they will turn like dogs the next full moon.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2018 at 4:39 PM, hissingsid said:

Beecroft has started a blog now on something or nothing which is being promoted by the prince of darkness and the black fairy, a few months ago when she stopped meals on wheels there was caricatures and hate ridden posts galore she is now flavour of the month or even of the day , bessie friends, I expect when you are a laughingstock other laughingstocks make you feel important.but she has picked a couple of beauty's there to get close to they will turn like dogs the next full moon.

That Kate Beecroft Blog is just plain weird. The Mount Murray enquiry? FFS? She’ll be investigating the Jack The Ripper case next! 

• Haha 3

The Lib Van posts are now an frequent occurrence on this forum.........this could become farcical if they join forces....three biggest shit stirrers on earth in cahoots.