Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

This was posted today. I think the quote was by author Evelyn Beatrice Hall, but Voltaire does provide a nice sort of alliteration with good ol' Vader

Vader01.thumb.jpg.ab3074308b36a96dc6038a6547e07252.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hissingsid said:

If they are Yanks he had better be careful.....they love litergation. 

They prefer litigation though

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Is that page still going? I’m surprised it hasn’t been taken down by someone brighter than the moderators. It’s not as if there isn’t a long queue. I was on it for a couple of days and that was enough for me. I’m not a fan of hysterical duplicitous toxic rantings. 

3 minutes ago, ecobob said:

Is that page still going? I’m surprised it hasn’t been taken down by someone brighter than the moderators. It’s not as if there isn’t a long queue. I was on it for a couple of days and that was enough for me. I’m not a fan of hysterical duplicitous toxic rantings. 

Hopefully those religious zealots will sue Corrin into next week. I cant stand those Living Dopers but if they manage to shut Corrin, and the mad witch, and their mental ramblings down after what they've said I might start paying the tithe myself.  

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing will shut Corrin up he has a new bessy friend, Beecroft is now sending him the Lib Van ramblings on a daily basis which he posts and then says how great thou art underneath......her idea this penny on tax scheme....not Cannans but he will probably pinch it.    The idiotic and dangerous are now joining together all they need is some one with imagination to join them and interesting times will be had by all.

14 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

all they need is some one with imagination to join them and interesting times will be had by all.

We’re pretty safe then !!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, manxman34 said:

Today's crop of mad illiteracy is outstanding, and beyond parody.

I was wondering whether the author is on some medication 'cos I've seen better prose from an 8 year-old.

On 6/28/2018 at 6:26 PM, hissingsid said:

Nothing will shut Corrin up he has a new bessy friend, Beecroft is now sending him the Lib Van ramblings on a daily basis which he posts and then says how great thou art underneath......her idea this penny on tax scheme....not Cannans but he will probably pinch it.    The idiotic and dangerous are now joining together all they need is some one with imagination to join them and interesting times will be had by all.

Beecroft’s bolt is finally shot for good if she’s aligning herself with those mentalists.

19 minutes ago, Gladys said:

One wonders at the standard of education.

Or whether there has actually been any.

The Black Fairy is at her best she says,

"Without this turning into anything sexist but logical so this is absolutely nothing to do with Mr Baker. I am sure he is a nice guy.
However, statistically most children suffer abuse from a Male. Where there is a single parent family often there is no 
Male role model. Most domestic abuse is perpetrated by a MALE.
Having worked with kids who have suffered due to a Male or because of no male roll model it is hard for such children to open up or trust men. 
So i would ask Howard Quayle why in the World would he appoint A MAN in the role.of children's champion.
I could look at it as giving children a male role model, absolutely. But to be honest I personally believe it should have been a female. I am not being sexist, honestly. I do feel this is a mistake."

No she right there no anti  hate male sentiment there at all from what I can see, I don't remember Dudley Butt getting this kind of stick.

Edited by Holte End
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2