Isle of Man News and Politics

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you’ve done it many times Howard, the alt accounts that is.

Why unfortunately? Did you want it to be true? 

The irony  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Holte End said:

So does anybody else think that Lib Van FB site should merge with Corrins FB site to become "Isle of Man News and Lib Van Politics".

Yes they should merge, but no to the name suggestion. It should simply be “We’re all rather shit”.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
47 minutes ago, Holte End said:

So does anybody else think that Lib Van FB site should merge with Corrins FB site to become "Isle of Man News and Lib Van Politics".

The lovely Kate seems to be relying on PK and ‘News Night’ to make up for her lack of anything coherent to say. Not even Corrin has called in emergency reinforcements to shore up his obviously fast decline. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Linz a truer word was never spoken.     

It’s sad that she has to do that. It’s like looking at a feather-weight boxer totally on the ropes who has called his dad into the ring to shield him from the relentless onslaught. The News Night thing she seems to think is bailing her out and making her look like the distributor of ‘underground’ news like in the 1970s. I’ve hesrd he posts on here so I wonder what his view is? 

16 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Newsnight used to post on here. He's pretty damned ok in my book.

I’m sure he is. I just wondered what his view might be. 

16 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Yes they should merge, but no to the name suggestion. It should simply be “We’re all rather shit”.

So do better.

You carp on about Beecroft sniping from the sidelines without realising the irony of the fact that it's exactly what you yourself indulge in without actually putting yourself in the firing line.

Looks like cowardice to me...

Edited by P.K.
Typo
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

So do better.

You carp on about Beecroft sniping from the sidelines without realising the irony of the fact that it's exactly what you yourself endulge in without actually putting yourself in the firing line.

Looks like cowardice to me...

Says another anonymous poster shouting on the internet :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, gettafa said:

To be fair he isn't actually that anonymous. Used to post under his full real name but some people got confused and thought he was actually the man himself posting on mf.

True. But I'm not exactly alone in this. Stu, JW and so on.

I suspect it's an age thing where you care less and less about what others think of you. Plus I'd been down the pub. Although it being a Wednesday night was purely coincidental....

• Like 1
On 8/14/2018 at 10:29 PM, dilligaf said:

Sorry John, but yes you do know who I refer to.

I am not putting names up here.

No need to be coy.  The spring of 2014 saw the clearing out of the health minister, chief exec, deputy chief exec, legal head, it head, chief nurse etc. etc.  The illustrious Mr Toad then brought in Mark Charters and everything was so much better.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It's almost as if we had all forgotten who the utter bimbling fool was that brought in Mark Charters.

(eta: and the toilet tax, but that might be a different subject)

Edited by gettafa
11 hours ago, Boo Gay'n said:

No need to be coy.  The spring of 2014 saw the clearing out of the health minister, chief exec, deputy chief exec, legal head, it head, chief nurse etc. etc.  The illustrious Mr Toad then brought in Mark Charters and everything was so much better.

But that was nothing to do with Kate...

Dilli said that she got the whole top level before booted off. ( I paraphrase )

Edited by John Wright
  • Thanks 1