Isle of Man News and Politics

6 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

You think too highly of yourself... It's not warranted

You’re funny P*** in that you make a bigger dick of yourself on Facebook under your own name than the childish and angry posts you seem to make on here anonymously. That’s quite some going really. I don’t think I have ever expressed a high opinion of myself on here at all. You clearly have some sort of inferiority complex. Unsurprising really given your such a complete bell-end. 

Edited by Linz
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you’ve done it many times Howard, the alt accounts that is.

Why unfortunately? Did you want it to be true? 

The irony  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Linz said:

You’re funny P*** in that you make a bigger dick of yourself on Facebook under your own name than the childish and angry posts you make on here anonymously. That’s quite some going really. I don’t think I have ever expressed high opinion of myself on here at all. You clearly have some sort of inferiority complex. Unsurprising really given your such a complete bell-end. 

Were you dribbling on your keyboard whilst you battered that out. Increase your meds and take a nap. All will be well in the morning...

3 hours ago, Linz said:

That Shelly woman is proper crackers. Is that Joan woman that’s currently disrupting the Onchan Residents Group her?

Well, she left the group and then Joan mysteriously joined it and started posting exactly the same mental claims and exactly the same GIFs aimed at an MHK. She really needs to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror and headbutt it.

6 hours ago, Howard said:

Well, she left the group and then Joan mysteriously joined it and started posting exactly the same mental claims and exactly the same GIFs aimed at an MHK. She really needs to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror and headbutt it.

LOL... What a nice person she seems to be... NOT.

Comment from the Shelly woman on FB...

An open and very honest response to nasty and threatening comments by Charlie Croker, Gary Shear and Tim Jones:

To all of you. I was forwarded a copy of your snide posts implying I am someone called Joan Kennaugh. I have joined this page specifically to tell you I am not.

If you weren't banned from most other pages you might notice I am not on any Onchan Sites (i just joined this one to be able to reply)or IOM News & Politics pages.

Why could that be? Why would some one just disappear from being an admin or no longer have time to out up with reading paranoid crap on other pages? Could it POSSIBLY be that I am too ill, you idiots?

So no, I Don't have the time or energy to be trolling anyone mainly because I really Don't care about anything you have to say. Although a tad ironic that Charlie Croker, king of the trolls appears to be getting upset because someone is trolling him?!

Anyone who knows me properly knows I am too ill for any kind of Facebook shite so you are making yourselves look bigger idiots and laughing stock by even debating that I am behind some sort of fake account.

So, beware of threatening violence in posts, I can guarantee the police will act and dare I say, if you would dare to turn up at my house my husband would be very pleased to 'discuss'the matter on the front lawn, with a bunch of pansies who think it is ok to threaten women.

So you go back to your wonderings while I go for a puke, because you do have that disgusting effect on normal people. Take your conspiracy theories and shove them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, De nada said:

LOL... What a nice person she seems to be... NOT.

Comment from the Shelly woman on FB...

An open and very honest response to nasty and threatening comments by Charlie Croker, Gary Shear and Tim Jones:

To all of you. I was forwarded a copy of your snide posts implying I am someone called Joan Kennaugh. I have joined this page specifically to tell you I am not.

If you weren't banned from most other pages you might notice I am not on any Onchan Sites (i just joined this one to be able to reply)or IOM News & Politics pages.

Why could that be? Why would some one just disappear from being an admin or no longer have time to out up with reading paranoid crap on other pages? Could it POSSIBLY be that I am too ill, you idiots?

So no, I Don't have the time or energy to be trolling anyone mainly because I really Don't care about anything you have to say. Although a tad ironic that Charlie Croker, king of the trolls appears to be getting upset because someone is trolling him?!

Anyone who knows me properly knows I am too ill for any kind of Facebook shite so you are making yourselves look bigger idiots and laughing stock by even debating that I am behind some sort of fake account.

So, beware of threatening violence in posts, I can guarantee the police will act and dare I say, if you would dare to turn up at my house my husband would be very pleased to 'discuss'the matter on the front lawn, with a bunch of pansies who think it is ok to threaten women.

So you go back to your wonderings while I go for a puke, because you do have that disgusting effect on normal people. Take your conspiracy theories and shove them.

she sounds like a female Buster...

• Haha 1

She was already a member of the Onchan group, then she left it at exactly the same time this "Joan" coincidentally just happened to show up repeating the exact same things and now she re-joined the group.

As for the "too ill" claim, are all the other admins (all three other admins) who left at the exact same time also coincidentally "too ill" all of a sudden?

Also, the claim of any "violent threats" is totally made up.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Howard said:

She was already a member of the Onchan group, then she left it at exactly the same time this "Joan" coincidentally just happened to show up repeating the exact same things and now she re-joined the group.

As for the "too ill" claim, are all the other admins (all three other admins) who left at the exact same time also coincidentally "too ill" all of a sudden?

Also, the claim of any "violent threats" is totally made up.

Just read it. Admin have banned the one called Joan and now there’s a lovefest going on between Shelley and Tim Jones?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Just read it. Admin have banned the one called Joan and now there’s a lovefest going on between Shelley and Tim Jones?

Between spamming this forum out with your dull nonsense, you still manage to clog up facebook and IOM newspapers with inane bollocks, that is an impressive waste of a life, well done I suppose.

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

Hold on, Buster would never stoop to this level of sheer bile.   Buster does go off on one and reckons he knows everything about everything but he would never issue such poison this person is deranged.

You Fucking kidding !!!