Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

Recommended Posts

In other news allegedly Buster threatened to sue the other admins on his own page after they muted him (stopped him from posting for 24 hours) for his unsubstantiated "facts" he was spewing forth (such as mark & spencers closing down in Douglas) and now they have quit and Buster has made a very interesting appointment for the new admin.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably unsubstantiated and I am not sure of the exact details but I heard that at one point she had threatened herself with legal action.

One thing is clear for certain: anyone still on any of these Facebook groups is subnormal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pongo said:

One thing is clear for certain: anyone still on any of these Facebook groups is subnormal.

I find them strangely addictive. Waiting for the weekly car crash.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buster is the only admin. The other person was only an admin for a few minutes in order to manually unmute Buster but wasn't able to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Snorri said:

Buster is the only admin. The other person was only an admin for a few minutes in order to manually unmute Buster but wasn't able to.

Gosh, for a newcomer to the island you're well ahead of most of us locals on the skeet already.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

In other news allegedly Buster threatened to sue the other admins on his own page after they muted him (stopped him from posting for 24 hours) for his unsubstantiated "facts" he was spewing forth (such as mark & spencers closing down in Douglas) and now they have quit and Buster has made a very interesting appointment for the new admin.

Which group?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gladys said:

Which group?

Really? Irony? Topic title?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you do read FB sites you have to do it with tongue in cheek.

Buster got kick off his own site for 24 hrs must have been the best FB site for at least 24hrs.

Vader seems to have gone missing too.

Lord Varys and his little sparrows are defending him to the hilt over seating arrangements.

It's true these sites are the comedy that just keeps giving.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buster's posts are written in the style of Private Eye parody on Theresa May as the headmistress of the school.

It's good stuff. 

1402060745_IoMFBthingy.jpg.9e1b888d75dadb4ae8bcd68f564e4197.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...