Spam messages. Please stop reporting messages from Orange 15, Ivsa and Pupyh. They’ve been banned. ×

Isle of Man News and Politics

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don't dispute that both options are acceptable. Acceptable isn't good enough. I think we should strive for perfection.

Your parents didn't

Edited by Neil Down
only joking...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you’ve done it many times Howard, the alt accounts that is.

Why unfortunately? Did you want it to be true? 

The irony  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Roger Mexico said:

No it's one of those 'virtual' sessions where they only submit Written Questions (86 of them!), the answers to which should appear sometime today.  Presumably Rob is missing the backbiting and stupidity he normally gets on Tuesdays on Prospect Hill and has logged into MF to get his fix.

(And Declan is right about possessives). 

He probably had nothing better to do having asked no questions for answer today so maybe thought he would log in to Manx Forums to see if people are having a go at him for yet again asking no questions in keys. It does seem to be very strange indeed on here in one way or another. 

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Yes, your bizarre obsession with TJ really is boring, but let's not project your boringness onto him, as it's not his fault you're a mentalist.

Glad that arguing over a possessive apostrophe fills your day so. Where the idiot clown call

Edited by english zloty
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

No it's one of those 'virtual' sessions where they only submit Written Questions (86 of them!), the answers to which should appear sometime today.  Presumably Rob is missing the backbiting and stupidity he normally gets on Tuesdays on Prospect Hill and has logged into MF to get his fix.

(And Declan is right about possessives). 

It has nothing to do with missing the House of Keys and everything to do with him publishing a list of random items he has bought over the last twelve months which he has labelled as expenses. He's checking to see if anyone has mentioned this blatent act of virtue signalling. Given no one had I thought I'd oblige. 

13 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

It has nothing to do with missing the House of Keys and everything to do with him publishing a list of random items he has bought over the last twelve months which he has labelled as expenses. He's checking to see if anyone has mentioned this blatent act of virtue signalling. Given no one had I thought I'd oblige. 

I don’t think anyone would dare take the piss of such a silly list, they wouldn’t want to risk being banned. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
1 minute ago, Howard said:

It's actually very interesting that nobody has started a thread about that list.

£2,000 on a website that a ten year old could probably put together with £20 pocket money.

It’s not worth it. I read it at lunchtime and thought it was really funny. I thought about posting a bit of a piss-take about it on here as it’s just so ridiculous but didn’t want to risk a ban based on the weirdness that seems to be going on at the moment. Didn’t he claim a new suit last year as well so that’s now 3 new suits in 2 years on expenses too. 

3 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

It’s not worth it. I read it at lunchtime and thought it was really funny. I thought about posting a bit of a piss-take about it on here as it’s just so ridiculous but didn’t want to risk a ban based on the weirdness that seems to be going on at the moment. Didn’t he claim a new suit last year as well so that’s now 3 new suits in 2 years on expenses too. 

They all must be burning through suits, tailors can only take them in, really they should all just go for sportswear for the sake of the taxpayer.

Just now, p3t3 said:

They all must be burning through suits, tailors can only take them in, really they should all just go for sportswear for the sake of the taxpayer.

A nice shell suit perhaps? Plenty of room to expand. But seriously why would someone need to buy 3 new suits in 2 years on expenses which is what seems to have been ‘claimed’ looking at it. 

8 hours ago, p3t3 said:

That wouldn't save anything. They all receive the same expenses no matter what they spend it on. Rob, at least, tries to justify what the money goes on. 

• Like 1