Spam messages. Please stop reporting messages from Orange 15, Ivsa and Pupyh. They’ve been banned. ×

Isle of Man News and Politics

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

Come on, everyone on here would trouser the whole expense amount each year..maybe not Declan, think he has morals. I know I’d take the fkn lot. Fuck you all. 

Anyway it’s no different to all the cash in hand jobs everyone does. Or the eBay warriors trousering thousands each year, tax free. 

So knob off with all this shit. 

All in for me too - £7000 for a couple of M&S suits perfect - it's like Trevor Cowin the FOI pioneer / pest - happy to take £45k in Government Pension but sticks the knife in and wastes £100k of Govt resource per annum ...

Always remember Trevor got promoted in the VAT office when one of his inspectors was jailed for importing drugs on his watch.....

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
Neil is round Dilli's crying
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you’ve done it many times Howard, the alt accounts that is.

Why unfortunately? Did you want it to be true? 

The irony  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gizo said:

Come on, everyone on here would trouser the whole expense amount each year..maybe not Declan, think he has morals. I know I’d take the fkn lot. Fuck you all. 

Anyway it’s no different to all the cash in hand jobs everyone does. Or the eBay warriors trousering thousands each year, tax free. 

I’d donate most / all to the Foodbank or another local charity to be honest. It’s taking the piss frankly to accept £7,000 for nothing and I think it’s taking the piss even more to make up things like new suits to try to justify it on social media. You can’t justify it as it’s free money paid to you for nothing. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Gizo said:

At least the people who do cash in hand jobs actually do some work for it!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Gladys said:

Unless you know a charlatan with integrity.

Only myself....

I think the current MHK money for nothing is just a bit shy of £50k?

So that £7k was a hike of some 14%. More if you factor in tax free.

It's obvious they have been out of control for far too long. How ironic it is that they claim for parking when they retained free parking for themselves to attend "Court" whilst making the disabled pay for theirs.

Personally I think they're morally corrupt....

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Gizo said:

I wouldn't. If I was an MHK, my first step would be to propose a private member's bill or table a motion for the removal of expenses.

1 minute ago, Howard said:

I wouldn't. If I was an MHK, my first step would be to propose a private member's bill or table a motion for the removal of expenses.

How much support do you think you’d get?

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

How much support do you think you’d get?

None. It would be a massive PR success though. I'd voluntarily donate the £7k to charity and make all the other MHKs look like complete knob heads (if that's even more possible).

1 minute ago, Howard said:

None. It would be a massive PR success though. I'd voluntarily donate the £7k to charity and make all the other MHKs look like complete knob heads (if that's even more possible).

Don’t deny it would get you publicity, it would also isolate you within Tynwald

5 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Don’t deny it would get you publicity, it would also isolate you within Tynwald

You really think I'd be popular in Tynwald anyway? I actually have a political philosophy and personal integrity. It's probably why I get so much abuse.

Edited by Howard
3 minutes ago, Howard said:

You really think I'd be popular in Tynwald anyway? I actually have a political philosophy and personal integrity. It's probably why I get so much abuse on here and FaceAche.

A career as an MHK’s is not for you then

9 minutes ago, Howard said:

You really think I'd be popular in Tynwald anyway? I actually have a political philosophy and personal integrity. It's probably why I get so much abuse.

No it isn't.

One reason you quite rightly get abuse is for using playground terminology like "spazzer" - comprendez?

Why don't you just fuck off and take your playground mentality with you...?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1