Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'm not TJ and you're not exactly aging well yourself, you bitter and twisted old cow.

You’re just being very effectively bullied by very effective bullies. I’d say that most must have at least 25 years service in the public sector in senior management positions to be able to bully so effectively. These forums are really something. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Linz said:

You’re just being very effectively bullied by very effective bullies. I’d say that most must have at least 25 years service in the public sector in senior management positions to be able to bully so effectively. These forums are really something.  

It's okay. I can see they're trying to get me removed from the forum by accusing me of being a banned former member. I'm not that member, but it is a tried and tested strategy they've used effectively many times before. This place is a bit like Children of the Corn. Anybody who doesn't go along with the views or agendas of the core membership who've been sadly posting here for decades and think they're Paul Krugman or Bob Woodward and this website is the equivalent of the New York Times or Washington Post, is immediately in the cross-hairs to be chased out, either by bullying them into no longer posting  or else just make up lies to get them banned. It's nothing new. It's just business as usual really.

You're right about public sector management though. I have worked in government and know many of them post on here during office hours.

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

It's okay. I can see they're trying to get me removed from the forum by accusing me of being a banned former member. I'm not that member, but it is a tried and tested strategy they've used effectively many times before. This place is a bit like Children of the Corn. Anybody who doesn't go along with the views or agendas of the core membership who've been sadly posting here for decades and think they're Paul Krugman or Bob Woodward and this website is the equivalent of the New York Times or Washington Post, is immediately in the cross-hairs to be chased out, either by bullying them into no longer posting  or else just make up lies to get them banned. It's nothing new. It's just business as usual really.

How do you know TJ was banned?

I didn't know that but then I'm a bit on the slow side....

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

That is so, so TJ

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

I kinda agree. There is a kwc fraternity on here, I’m still working out who was a ‘fag’ for who? I reckon tatlock received everyday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You also know, there’s some slow news atm. Because we’re all descending into outing the probable TJ persona. 

Its not me, I’m Kathy Brighton. 

22 minutes ago, P.K. said:

How do you know TJ was banned?

Oh I don't know, maybe the several thousand posts about it?  :lol:

24 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I didn't know that but then I'm a bit on the slow side....

I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

53 minutes ago, Gizo said:

You also know, there’s some slow news atm. Because we’re all descending into outing the probable TJ persona. 

Its not me, I’m Kathy Brighton. 

Whatever happened to dear old Kathy, and that other one who was always pursuing psychotic gentleman-friends?

2 hours ago, Howard said:

No, it's really not that interesting. It's a very common phrase used by people all over the English-speaking world. I suggest you get out more and find some perspective.

Deleting Damian, knowall Kenneth and now halfwit Howard and we should get out more ..

4 hours ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Actually this is what he said. As you can see it's still there.

2 Things

1. Stop posting facts on here. It will lead to no good.

2. Something nefarious was afoot with that Hansard. See our earlier thread

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Whatever happened to dear old Kathy, and that other one who was always pursuing psychotic gentleman-friends?

Kathy choked to death in a horrible cottage cheese accident I think.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Gizo said:

It could be a slow news day, it could also be a coincidence that another thread descends into name calling shortly after a certain Onchan MHK has written something daft on the internet again.