Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

On 5/29/2018 at 6:17 AM, John Wright said:

Really? Irony? Topic title?

Seems he has started a new group but it is closed. 

Yesterday Rob had to remind Buster that he has done time for election fraud. 

6 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Yesterday Rob had to remind Buster that he has done time for election fraud. 

watch it or buster will want £100k off you to take you to court....

:lol:

why is buster claiming benefits and also claiming to do £20 million pound deals at the same time? shouldn't markwell house stop all payments pending an investigation......

9 hours ago, Gladys said:

Seems he has started a new group but it is closed. 

Think that group has been going since before 2016 election. Buster just resurrected it.

4 hours ago, John Wright said:

Think that group has been going since before 2016 election. Buster just resurrected it.

How lucky for the fortunate few...

6 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

How lucky for the fortunate few...

I thought I’d join for a look in, but my membership request hasn’t been approved.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

just so you don't miss out john......

Rob Callister Buster your posts should come with a warning sign,

“my posts will contain lies”

between Adrian, You and Me....... you are the only one that went to jail for fixing an election, so where is your credibility........ in the gutter I guess

Charles Lewin. It is defamatory for you to say "fixing an election" I will instruct Carter Ruck to commence proceedings against you. You can of course make amends. The cost is more in the legal costs, ask Henry Kennaugh it cost him more than 100k. Manx Radio had to pay a heavy amount

Rob Callister Do you want to explain your fraud since you appear to be whiter than white........

Charles Lewin Who employed you Rob?

Rob Callister You carry on Buster, I look forward to receiving the letter in due course......

Charles Lewin  Again a defamatory statement except I was never charged with Fraud. Why are you lying. Another one for Carter Ruck. They may apply to the Court for a security of Costs Order.

Rob Callister http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-20771532Manage

bbc.co.uk

Manx voting scam trio sentenced

Rob Callister I only appear to have quoted what is already in the public domain, so don’t waste your money

Charles Lewin Totally strengthens my claim.

Rob Callister So the BBC article is wrong and I quote “Three people found guilty of election fraud on the Isle of Man have been sentenced at Douglas Court House”

Charles Lewin While as an MHK you should have done your own research. It will be your money not mine, ask Henry Kennaugh cost him over a 100k in fees alone.

Charles Lewin This is the relevant paragph in the BBC news article you refer to
"Before the trial, Lewin admitted the same charge as well as conspiracy to steal and conspiracy to forge". Conspiracy being the key word.

Charles Lewin Conspiracy is totally different to doing the act. No evidence was produced that fraud had actually occured

Charles Lewin Well it probably won't be a letter it will be a Court Summons to examine your assests, and for an Order to be placed on assests to ensure our costs are covered, will you give the Guardian an interview

5 hours ago, John Wright said:

The original group still exists but Buster somehow lost his admin status and now the group has no admin (and so nobody is there to approve new members).

So there are now two groups with the same name. I think the original one has no logo, which is how you can distinguish between the two.

I'm not a member of either of them.

13 minutes ago, woody2 said:

just so you don't miss out john......

I don’t know who makes a bigger dick of themselves there to be honest. There appears to have been a whole pile of stuff about Rob and the Louis Group posted before that. Rather than laugh it off he seemed to go on the offensive which half suggests he was bothered about what was said and resorted to a but of mud slinging to detract. 

36 minutes ago, Kevmeister said:

I don’t know who makes a bigger dick of themselves there to be honest. There appears to have been a whole pile of stuff about Rob and the Louis Group posted before that. Rather than laugh it off he seemed to go on the offensive which half suggests he was bothered about what was said and resorted to a but of mud slinging to detract. 

Feel free to put ANY stuff about me and Louis Group into the public domain or report it to FSA.

As I have said previously, it is wrong for anyone to make false statements and not expect them to be challenged by the individuals involved. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

Feel free to put ANY stuff about me and Louis Group into the public domain or report it to FSA.

As I have said previously, it is wrong for anyone to make false statements and not expect them to be challenged by the individuals involved. 

I’m not sure why you’re being so aggressive with me for pointing that out as it was just an observation on posts I had read. I don’t recall specifically what his statements were to know whether they were false or not just that the Louis Group was mentioned as well as the Icelandic bank that went bust that the new head of marketing for your Department was heading up at the time. That’s all. You do sound a bit touchy to be honest on there and on here. All I said is that the ping pong of accusations made after Buster mentioned those two organizations made both parties look a bit silly. 

Edited by Kevmeister

52 minutes ago, Kevmeister said:

Wouldn't you be bothered if the forum fruitloop started spreading malicious rumours about you?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Wouldn't you be bothered if the forum fruitloop started spreading malicious rumours about you?

Not if it was Buster - no as he’s crackers. As I said by aggressively arguing with him it looked to me like Rob was maybe giving credence to what he had said earlier as it made it sound like he was bothered about it. Just an observation. That’s all. There was no need for my comments to be jumped on above either as it was just an observation on something I had read like any other observation. But again some people don’t seem to be able to help themselves. 

Edited by Kevmeister
Spelling

2 minutes ago, Kevmeister said:

Not if it was Buster - no as he’s crackers. As I said by aggressively arguing with him it looked like Rob was giving credence to what he had said earlier as it made it sound like he was bothered about it. Just an observation. That’s all. There was no need for it to be jumped on above either. But again some people don’t seem to be able to help themselves. 

Or maybe Rob was feeding him just to see how feckin loopy Buster really is... :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

Or maybe Rob was feeding him just to see how feckin loopy Buster really is... :)

Does that litmus test ever need to be done? He’s totally crackers, and as I said above now he has no other admins on that site he’s going to literally scrape the depths of libel as there’s nobody to reign him in. It’s almost compulsive viewing. 

• Like 1