Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

Buster and Co out Joughin the sainted Marge , they are a comic turn these days IMHO.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, huddstud said:

So Vader went from being told to go away and start his own forum, which he did but largely failed. Then Facebook was invented and now he has the number one Isle of Man social media website. He even has a thread all about it on Manx Forums. 

Number one, as in slang for a streak of piss? 

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Donald Trumps said:

Bloody foreigners

You’re not foreign. Some good Manx names up there fella! 

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

He has a brain which is more than can be said of most in Tynwald.

And he uses it to say a great many words about nothing in particular. Online he tends to ask many questions but provides few answers except for those in the form of more questions.

Edited by Ham_N_Eggs
  • Like 1

He's busy actually doing things, so I wouldn't pay much attention to quantity of online postings. Same with Cannan -- doesn't post much. Does that mean he is doing less than big self-promoting spammer Rob Callister? No, clearly Rob is just a self-promoter who has plenty of spare time on his hands to spam the internet. Meanwhile, Thomas and Cannan are busy doing their jobs.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ha ha....Thomas is the biggest bull shitter around....what a roaring success he made of Year of our Island.......

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Ha ha....Thomas is the biggest bull shitter around....

You ain’t wrong.

• Like 1

I believe his hypnotic boringness is deliberate. It leads you meandering away from the original point until you no longer know or no longer care what it was. The guy's a genius in my book.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Honestly, the best thing you can do is block those twats. 

Despite their best efforts at pretending otherwise, they have no political influence, they have no clue what they're on about, they're delusional! 

That page is just a slightly updated version of Bernard Moffatt and his 'Celtic Leagues'/Mannanan Ahoy/whatever they're called this week  

Edited by foxdaleliberationfront

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Does that mean he is doing less than big self-promoting spammer Rob Callister? No, clearly Rob is just a self-promoter who has plenty of spare time on his hands to spam the internet. Meanwhile, Thomas and Cannan are busy doing their jobs.

His last 3 blogs at least have (bizarrely) also included reference to him doing a lot of DIY. Do you think he’s finally realized that he actually lives in Garff and is busy painting his house and doing various DIY jobs so that he can sell up and actually move to the constituency that he actually represents before anyone notices? He always seems to accidentally tell a story with the random and boring snippets he offers up for nobody to read. 

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

Gosh you are keen.

I suffer from insomnia and as such I find reading pages of pointless garbage written by someone with delusions of adequacy really hits the spot. 

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy

52 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

His last 3 blogs at least have (bizarrely) also included reference to him doing a lot of DIY. Do you think he’s finally realized that he actually lives in Garff and is busy painting his house and doing various DIY jobs so that he can sell up and actually move to the constituency that he actually represents before anyone notices? He always seems to accidentally tell a story with the random and boring snippets he offers up for nobody to read. 

But you still read it every week..... thank you

I actually live in Onchan, I pay my rates to Onchan District Commissioners, I served as an Onchan Commissioner....

I cast my vote for Onchan District Commissioners, the only thing that has changed is Onchan's House of Keys Boundaries, which I don't agree with.

Onchan is the only Constituency that was split into three     

• Like 1