Isle of Man News and Politics

hissingsid

1 minute ago, Kevmeister said:

Does that litmus test ever need to be done? He’s totally crackers, and as I said above now he has no other admins on that site he’s going to literally scrape the depths of libel as there’s nobody to reign him in. It’s almost compulsive viewing. 

He got a sound kicking on FB last night for trying to drag RC into a "respect for Dan Kneen" posting. He is a bloody parasite of the worst type.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snorri said:

The original group still exists but Buster somehow lost his admin status and now the group has no admin (and so nobody is there to approve new members).

So there are now two groups with the same name. I think the original one has no logo, which is how you can distinguish between the two.

I'm not a member of either of them.

Still hanging on to the claim that you are new to the island then... :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

He got a sound kicking on FB last night for trying to drag RC into a "respect for Dan Kneen" posting. He is a bloody parasite of the worst type.

He clearly isn’t well. I’m amazed people attach so much significance to anything posted on social,media to be honest. It isn’t real and I do find it difficult to understand why people like Rob (only using him as an example here as he’s been mentioned above) seem to think it offers much value as a public communication platform. It’s just bored people filling in time posting crap to be read by bored people reading crap to fill in time. That’s it. All the fights you see over stuff on Facebook particularly just make people look foolish which was my main point above. The minute people start arguing with Buster he’s won as it makes them sound like they’re bothered (ie, what he’s said might actually have some element of truth in it) when mostly its shite he posts to wind people up. Or shite other people have asked him to post as they think it’s funny. 

Edited by Kevmeister
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kevmeister said:

He clearly isn’t well. I’m amazed people attach so much significance to anything posted on social,media to be honest. It isn’t real and I do find it difficult to understand why people like Rob (only using him as an example here as he’s been mentioned above) seem to think it offers much value as a public communication platform. It’s just bored people filling in time posting crap to be read by bored people reading crap to fill in time. That’s it. All the fights you see over stuff on Facebook particularly just make people look foolish which was my main point above. The minute people start arguing with Buster he’s won as it makes them sound like they’re bothered (ie, what he’s said might actually have some element of truth in it) when mostly its shite he posts to wind people up. Or shite other people have asked him to post as they think it’s funny. 

I'm not really sure why he is even posting on the Onchan page as he lives in Crosby. I hope somebody out there starts a Crosby FB page soon :)

12 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I'm not really sure why he is even posting on the Onchan page as he lives in Crosby. I hope somebody out there starts a Crosby FB page soon :)

I think he’s hoping that the way his obsession with the Eastern plan is going that Crosby will be in Onchan soon. 

4 hours ago, Kevmeister said:

I do find it difficult to understand why people like Rob (only using him as an example here as he’s been mentioned above) seem to think it offers much value as a public communication platform.

Facebook belongs to a previous era. But there is, more or less, an obligation for someone in the household to maintain a presence for the sake of elderly relatives. For as long as they live on. So from a Granny-Farming perspective it's probably still the sweet spot if you are standing for the Parish council

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Rob may be many things, but thick he isn’t 

Neither is Buster. He makes a complete fool of himself very often and has done his time for his crime, but he is far from thick.

He spends hours researching legal stuff and seems to have a handle on lots of cases. 

I don't know when he went wrong but never underestimate him.

He may be suffering some sort of dementia or an old issue is back in play, but one thing buster is not, is thick.

• Like 1