Jump to content

Isle of Man News and Politics


Recommended Posts

Heh, Busters page is a right laugh sometimes. He's kicked off about the stupid Ballasalla works, and includes this absolute gem of a comment

Quote

Graham Cregeen will have collected his reward or a property in Madeira. He was and is Dandara best salesman. He is stupid enough to make it so obvious.

Pure class.

For some reason I can't seem to get a link to the actual post, but its on his group as linked above.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you’ve done it many times Howard, the alt accounts that is.

Why unfortunately? Did you want it to be true? 

Without investigations into matters of corruption and finding out what went on and yes learning lessons then we end up repeating the same mistakes over and over again. It doesn't matter that the perso

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Heh, Busters page is a right laugh sometimes. He's kicked off about the stupid Ballasalla works, and includes this absolute gem of a comment

Pure class.

For some reason I can't seem to get a link to the actual post, but its on his group as linked above.

Buster lost the plot quite some time ago. Now he makes a fool of himself every day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not this tiresome thread again. I actually got so bored of that site that I don't even waste my time snooping on there even for a laugh anymore. There is nothing of any interest to be read on there. Just the same boring rubbish, day in, day out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Not this tiresome thread again. I actually got so bored of that site that I don't even waste my time snooping on there even for a laugh anymore. There is nothing of any interest to be read on there. Just the same boring rubbish, day in, day out.

It’s a bit like here. It’s the same people all the time and mostly watching them argue and post the same shite is like watching two tramps fighting over a half eaten burger they’ve just found in a bin. By contrast Buster is actually unintentionally funny with his crazy statements. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

It’s a bit like here. It’s the same people all the time and mostly watching them argue and post the same shite is like watching two tramps fighting over a half eaten burger they’ve just found in a bin. By contrast Buster is actually unintentionally funny with his crazy statements. 

I don't know why I visit here either to be honest, other than that a few posters sometimes post interesting or insightful points on topics that they can only make anonymously. I can go months between visits to this site but people still think I'm here 24/7 so I might as well visit and comment.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

Not this tiresome thread again. I actually got so bored of that site that I don't even waste my time snooping on there even for a laugh anymore. There is nothing of any interest to be read on there. Just the same boring rubbish, day in, day out.

Thought you’d be right at home there then...

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

James definitely does not comprehend satire. He has deleted a number of my posts which are obvious satire and got hundreds of "Likes". He just doesn't like it when other people's posts garner more interaction than his own which often go unliked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...