Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

55 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

Who's the brains behind this page?

there's a plethora of nuggets to choose from with that question...

4 hours ago, GD4ELI said:

Who's the brains behind this page?

No brains I’d wager. Just one super conspiracy nutter who seems to be spending a lot of time online at the moment talking total bollocks. Likely will end up in front of the bar again. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil Down said:

is it you........

I’m afraid a petition of doleance at Tynwald is no longer fit for purpose on this Island 

I wouldn't rely on the say-so of anyone sloppy enough to come up with this kind of raving.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil Down said:

He might have got away with it if one of the first letters posted up wasn't a letter addressed to himself where his name and post code are clearly visible in the response. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

He might have got away with it if one of the first letters posted up wasn't a letter addressed to himself where his name and post code are clearly visible in the response. 

So not very bright either.

47 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Well he also says "Remember I’m not hiding behind a anonymous account", so he clearly intended to go public from the start.

A lot of it is just Manx Forums greatest hits (even Juan on the bus makes an appearance), but there's some interesting stuff there that it's nice to have confirmed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Well he also says "Remember I’m not hiding behind a anonymous account", so he clearly intended to go public from the start.

A lot of it is just Manx Forums greatest hits (even Juan on the bus makes an appearance), but there's some interesting stuff there that it's nice to have confirmed.

No I agree fair play to the guy. He’s got nothing to lose really as it appears that the entire of government is gunning for him anyway. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Is this fire extinguisher guy?

"Remember these people you pay your taxes to , work for you the public, not the other way round."

That's not quite true. We pay taxes to IOM Treasury but the permanent apparatus of state power ultimately works for HM Queen Elizabeth II, not for the general public. 

42 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

He seems to be “threatening” or “blackmailing” Skelly and or Juan, but I can’t make head nor tail of what or why or when. Especially as all he is screenshoting iom online news pages. All a bit bizarre.

tbf I think he had a legitimate case to begin with regarding his tender process but I think he believes now the establishment are closing rank. Not sure. 

10 minutes ago, Gizo said:

tbf I think he had a legitimate case to begin with regarding his tender process but I think he believes now the establishment are closing rank. Not sure. 

Yeh because trying to destroy a person would be totally unusual and out of character for the IOM establishment and not a completely predictable process by a group of people who are mental defectives with no original thought processes.