Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Isle of Man News and Politics

Not this tiresome thread again. I actually got so bored of that site that I don't even waste my time snooping on there even for a laugh anymore. There is nothing of any interest to be read on there. Just the same boring rubbish, day in, day out.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Not this tiresome thread again. I actually got so bored of that site that I don't even waste my time snooping on there even for a laugh anymore. There is nothing of any interest to be read on there. Just the same boring rubbish, day in, day out.

It’s a bit like here. It’s the same people all the time and mostly watching them argue and post the same shite is like watching two tramps fighting over a half eaten burger they’ve just found in a bin. By contrast Buster is actually unintentionally funny with his crazy statements. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

It’s a bit like here. It’s the same people all the time and mostly watching them argue and post the same shite is like watching two tramps fighting over a half eaten burger they’ve just found in a bin. By contrast Buster is actually unintentionally funny with his crazy statements. 

I don't know why I visit here either to be honest, other than that a few posters sometimes post interesting or insightful points on topics that they can only make anonymously. I can go months between visits to this site but people still think I'm here 24/7 so I might as well visit and comment.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

a few posters sometimes post interesting or insightful points on topics that they can only make anonymously.

Can you make any post anonymously? 

1 minute ago, MrPB said:

Can you make any post anonymously? 

Yes, if you can be bothered to put in the effort.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

Thought you’d be right at home there then...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Thought you’d be right at home there then...

No, but I see you are.

• Sad 1

The worst posts are the pictures James puts on with his additional remarks, usually inane and headed...just a little satire...he obviously has not looked up the meaning of satire in the dictionary.

He claims to have thousands of followers, strange how the same half dozen names are the usual contributors and they are all bats.

James definitely does not comprehend satire. He has deleted a number of my posts which are obvious satire and got hundreds of "Likes". He just doesn't like it when other people's posts garner more interaction than his own which often go unliked.

Just now, hissingsid said:

He claims to have thousands of followers, strange how the same half dozen names are the usual contributors and they are all bats.

I run a Facebook page with thousands of followers. Just one of my posts gets an average of 30,000 interactions within 24 hours. James' group is an irrelevance.

1 minute ago, Rushen Spy said:

He has deleted a number of my posts which are obvious satire and got hundreds of "Likes". 

Hundreds of likes? How many facey accounts do you have?