14 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

They should offer discounts for pensioners, like 50% off bungee jumping for the over 65s. 

Someone is listening to The News Quiz on Radio 4

Edited by kevster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s more than enough headlines over the years to suggest it’s a grooming festival for gypisies with an unnatural interest in underage girls. I can’t see we’d lose much by not inviting them over. 

We most certainly do. I’m not sure what rock you live under for the rest of the year but the only people embarrassing themselves seemed to be locals. The collective daughter / mum / gran tattooed TT s

You really can't compare the shitty pikey fair we get with a day at a proper theme park.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, woody2 said:

this is the iom, can't have family's having fun....

:rolleyes:

they need abject boredom controlled by the state on a daily basis....

bunch of miserable hunts......  

It's hardly family fun when it's filled to the brim with chavs, underage girls dressed like Ho's offering their bodies for drugs and free rides, Paedo from hard staring staffies, underage drinking, unsafe rides, tacky plastic shite for prizes, lots of swearing...oh, and general extortionate prices....so not really a place I'd call family fun...more a place to corrupt the young and take advantage and exploit the vulnerable, I'll be body serving it as usual and finding family fun elsewhere.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, woolley said:

TT or the fair?

The Fair although I've been told the TT causes people to waste hours per day waiting in traffic so I'm not looking forward to that.

51 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

It's hardly family fun when it's filled to the brim with chavs, underage girls dressed like Ho's offering their bodies for drugs and free rides, Paedo from hard staring staffies, underage drinking, unsafe rides, tacky plastic shite for prizes, lots of swearing...oh, and general extortionate prices....so not really a place I'd call family fun...more a place to corrupt the young and take advantage and exploit the vulnerable, I'll be body serving it as usual and finding family fun elsewhere.

so a average night in douglas.....

24 minutes ago, gettafa said:

No bikes ever went missing until those troops of big massive wagons appeared and disappeared from the promenade.

yes i can just see after working 18 hour days they spend the rest of the time nicking......

23 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Do you think that the fair compliments the TT festivities...

Yes, it does. It says “You, TT Races, are the most excellent motorcycle festivities anywhere in the world”.

It does not, however, complement the TT festivities.

5 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

What a stupid, totally unfunny misogynystic and quite rapey thing to say.

13 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

I don't think it stops there, though woody can ask his half cousin / mum.

Edited by woody2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2