Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
homarus

UK Establishment exposed

Recommended Posts

just one thing- why didn't the police arrest the other people filming........

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because they weren’t filming the defendants entering court with a view to identifying them as muslim paedophiles for racist political ends when there was a delayed reporting order to protect the right to a fair trial.

They were filming Yaxley-Lennon, who had told them he’d be there, deliberately breaking the law of contempt, flouting the court ruling of non reporting before conviction, and breaching the suspended sentence he was on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Because they weren’t filming the defendants entering court with a view to identifying them as muslim paedophiles for racist political ends when there was a delayed reporting order to protect the right to a fair trial.

They were filming Yaxley-Lennon, who had told them he’d be there, deliberately breaking the law of contempt, flouting the court ruling of non reporting before conviction, and breaching the suspended sentence he was on.

Why can't people be photographed going into court then.?

Most don't seem to mind being photographed after the event when they sell their story or put in the compo claim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People can be photographed going in to Court. You have to remember that because this  was probably a multi defendant trial, possibly one of multiple connected trials, that there are normally orders to prevent identification and reporting during the trials, until the last verdict, to stop the risk of predjudicing the fair trial of some or all defendants.

By broadcasting the video he was identifying them.

I suppose it depends on what you think is more important. The right of Tommy to identify people as Muslim rapists and paedophiles before verdict, infringing their right to be treated as innocent until proved guilty, and thereby risking their right to due process, fair trial and giving them a chance of a technical acquittal on appeal, or the right to be presumed innocent, have a fair trial.

The two rights, freedom of expression and right to fair trial are both very important. What happens when they collide and one threatens the other. It’s a balancing exercise.

If they’re convicted, he can say what he wants, and they won’t be being photographed either basking in winning or seeking compensation.

Edited by John Wright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

People can be photographed going in to Court. You have to remember that because this  was probably a multi defendant trial, possibly one of multiple connected trials, that there are normally orders to prevent identification and reporting during the trials, until the last verdict, to stop the risk of predjudicing the fair trial of some or all defendants.

By broadcasting the video he was identifying them.

I suppose it depends on what you think is more important. The right of Tommy to identify people as Muslim rapists and paedophiles before verdict, infringing their right to be treated as innocent until proved guilty, and thereby risking their right to due process, fair trial and giving them a chance of a technical acquittal on appeal, or the right to be presumed innocent, have a fair trial.

The two rights, freedom of expression and right to fair trial are both very important. What happens when they collide and one threatens the other. It’s a balancing exercise.

If they’re convicted, he can say what he wants, and they won’t be being photographed either basking in winning or seeking compensation.

I suppose most of us just want all these imported perverts locked up or exported back to where they came from.

Just a shame that all the red tape and "inclusion" bollocks lets most of them off the hook 

It's a sad world indeed that puts the rights of the scum before the rights of the victim

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I suppose most of us just want all these imported perverts locked up or exported back to where they came from.

Just a shame that all the red tape and "inclusion" bollocks lets most of them off the hook 

It's a sad world indeed that puts the rights of the scum before the rights of the victim.

Firstly they're not "imported" but most likely UK nationals. Hopefully none UK citizens, if there are any, will be deported on completion of sentence.

Secondly "red tape and inclusion bollox" doesn't get them off the hook. It's just they get the same process and safeguards as you or I would. Incidentally the "leader" of the Rochdale lot got 22 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Firstly they're not "imported" but most likely UK nationals. Hopefully none UK citizens, if there are any, will be deported on completion of sentence.

Secondly "red tape and inclusion bollox" doesn't get them off the hook. It's just they get the same process and safeguards as you or I would. Incidentally the "leader" of the Rochdale lot got 22 years.

We will have to agree to disagree on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dilligaf said:

We will have to agree to disagree on that.

If you have any real evidence that those of a different race, colour or creed than the majority means getting preferential treatment in our justice system then please share.

Of course one obvious difference is that these folks can "play the race card" and being scumbags that's exactly what they'll do. However that shouldn't make a difference to the outcome of a trial unless idiots like Robinson let it. But, of course, the police are ever mindful of this and have to act accordingly because they want those responsible for these dreadful crimes locked up as much as anyone else does.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, John Wright said:

People can be photographed going in to Court. You have to remember that because this  was probably a multi defendant trial, possibly one of multiple connected trials, that there are normally orders to prevent identification and reporting during the trials, until the last verdict, to stop the risk of predjudicing the fair trial of some or all defendants.

By broadcasting the video he was identifying them.

I suppose it depends on what you think is more important. The right of Tommy to identify people as Muslim rapists and paedophiles before verdict, infringing their right to be treated as innocent until proved guilty, and thereby risking their right to due process, fair trial and giving them a chance of a technical acquittal on appeal, or the right to be presumed innocent, have a fair trial.

The two rights, freedom of expression and right to fair trial are both very important. What happens when they collide and one threatens the other. It’s a balancing exercise.

If they’re convicted, he can say what he wants, and they won’t be being photographed either basking in winning or seeking compensation.

They'd all been previously identified  and widely reported upon in the press  John back to you !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, P.K. said:

I expect todays march in Manchester will be pretty much exclusively EDL nutters because their leader has been banged up. This nicely prevents the march being binned off due to  a "racism" slant.

In sentencing the Rochdale scumbags the judge specifically pointed out that their actions very much had a racial element running through them.

Personally I would have thrown the key away....

Actually Veterans against Terrorism "Scumbags""  who organised this one!

I personally think a bit more highly of our veterans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dilligaf said:

We will have to agree to disagree on that.

That’s the start of the slippery slope. Reduce the guarantee of a fair trial and due process for one group, and who is next? Eventually it’ll be extended to a group you are a member of, then it’s too late!

I paraphrase Niemoller, I’m much less eloquent.

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, John Wright said:

That’s the start of the slippery slope. Reduce the guarantee of a fair trial and due process for one group, and who is next? Eventually it’ll be extended to a group you are a member of, then it’s too late!

I paraphrase Niemoller, I’m much less eloquent.

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

 

Woman arrested..html

Edited by homarus
to add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found that clip pretty disturbing to be honest! Don't  know if you can view it properly John as I'm not the best on the Internet!

Edited by homarus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, P.K. said:

No mention of any protest in the MEN. Although this is one of their top stories:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/tv/new-coronation-street-set-tour-14736992

Several thousand marched through Manchester yesterday not reported anywhere except online as far as I know with the March culminating in All Saints Park , the MSM not even trying to paint concerned Brits as Racists anymore ,as it no longer works .

 

  Click on the ""Racist"" Tommy Robinson  at Facebook and educate yourself to what has been going on worldwide since he's been arrested!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×