Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
homarus

UK Establishment exposed

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Horrible acts of violence against the police, and Nazi salutes in central London.  But I'm sure they wouldn't want to all be tarred with the same brush as a few bad apples.  They'd never do that, would they?

I havn't seen any pics to be honest but I'm sure if they exist they'll be all over the MSM.

9 minutes ago, homarus said:

I havn't seen any pics to be honest but I'm sure if they exist they'll be all over the MSM.

“Patriots...”

89C62CE6-D4E6-46D5-BB77-3556B222816B.jpeg

Who do these antifa activists represent? What do they stand for? A few bad apples on both sides, wouldn't you say? 

D6_Kole.jpg

Antifa-II.jpg

8 minutes ago, quilp said:

Who do these antifa activists represent? What do they stand for? A few bad apples on both sides, wouldn't you say? 

Equally stupid. And equally typical of the organisations they represent. But not equal opposites. These two groups do not represent two sides of a single debate. They are completely unconnected and in different countries. 

There is no equivalent opposite of the British fascism and its causes and flags of convenience.

2 hours ago, homarus said:

I wouldn't mate because  usually you trot out the standard condescending  Left wing Liberal bollocks, like many on here who seem to have an elevated opinion of their own intelligence for some unknown reason ?

As an example refer to post above

!What a crock of sh*t!

On the bright side PK may stop PK "bothering" :lol:

19 hours ago, quilp said:

There was a few there Homarus. Old and young, Black and White. Geert Wilders too, despite being previously banned by then Home Secretary Theresa May. BBC reporting 20,000. 5 arrests.

Tommy-Crowd-640x480.png

Is that a genuine photo? 

The Knuckle Draggers Unite sign seems unusually self-aware for this lot. 

55 minutes ago, woody2 said:

ger.jpg.b7ad974cfabacba3073f63708430b2cf.jpgjvn201edro6zq0dxuuemp9njse4ryc5.jpg.c2b23f606583721fd49098f99e998a1e.jpg

Thought the same myself !

4 hours ago, homarus said:

I wouldn't mate because  usually you trot out the standard condescending  Left wing Liberal bollocks, like many on here who seem to have an elevated opinion of their own intelligence for some unknown reason ?

Who the f~ck do you think you are?

Woolley or Quilp or someone? :)

So when can we expect to see The Peoples Front Of Judea walking down Whitehall holding "FREE POLITICAL PRISONER TOMMY ROBINSON" placards?

Tommy Robinson is "a political prisoner" - what a pile of poo that is.

He's a criminal who is doing time for breaking the law. Just like anyone else would who behaved in exactly the same way.

End of.

50 minutes ago, Declan said:

Is that a genuine photo? 

The Knuckle Draggers Unite sign seems unusually self-aware for this lot. 

One of the photos that Free Tommy supporters are posting on line is of Liverpool supporters greeting their team after a 2005 competition victory.

Claim is that it was removed from social media because it shows how big the demo was in London on 9 June 2018.

it shows St George’s Hall, Lime St Station, Empire and Legs of Man.

Homarus, it’s not MSM you need to worry about feeding you fake news...

• Like 2

The Free Tommy 2 got mixed up with the nude bike run on Saturday. No prizes for who look the biggest pr**k*

FDA94198-9EA7-417C-958A-83949982F826.jpeg

7 hours ago, P.K. said:

Who the f~ck do you think you are?

Woolley or Quilp or someone? :)

So when can we expect to see The Peoples Front Of Judea walking down Whitehall holding "FREE POLITICAL PRISONER TOMMY ROBINSON" placards?

Tommy Robinson is "a political prisoner" - what a pile of poo that is.

He's a criminal who is doing time for breaking the law. Just like anyone else would who behaved in exactly the same way.

End of.

And who exactly the f*ck do you think you are, all lairy ?

Edited by homarus
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, John Wright said:

One of the photos that Free Tommy supporters are posting on line is of Liverpool supporters greeting their team after a 2005 competition victory.

Claim is that it was removed from social media because it shows how big the demo was in London on 9 June 2018.

it shows St George’s Hall, Lime St Station, Empire and Legs of Man.

Homarus, it’s not MSM you need to worry about feeding you fake news...

Really?

A child of immigrant parents who hates immigrants, got put in prison despite warnings that jeopardising a pedo gang getting the sentences they deserve because to him self-publicity is more important than justice. I hope he rots in jail until his pathetic, moronic, knuckle-dragging, fan club of gammon-lifestyle loons have grown up.