Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
homarus

UK Establishment exposed

10 hours ago, homarus said:

Really?

Yes, page 7 Liverpool Echo, yesterday. ( it’s distributed free to the ward I’m attending ).

Now I don’t believe everything in the MSM, have to admit I’ve never read the echo before, but it was a screen shot of one of the Tommy supporting FB pages, side by side with the original photo ( which they published 13 years ago.

8 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

A child of immigrant parents who hates immigrants, got put in prison despite warnings that jeopardising a pedo gang getting the sentences they deserve because to him self-publicity is more important than justice. I hope he rots in jail until his pathetic, moronic, knuckle-dragging, fan club of gammon-lifestyle loons have grown up. 

He hates Islam and what it brings you clown!

Yet more lazy uneducated  half truths from the educated leftists!!

5 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Yes, page 7 Liverpool Echo, yesterday. ( it’s distributed free to the ward I’m attending ).

Now I don’t believe everything in the MSM, have to admit I’ve never read the echo before, but it was a screen shot of one of the Tommy supporting FB pages, side by side with the original photo ( which they published 13 years ago.

MSM in it's printed form is dying I'm happy to say, and now the Establishment is trying it's damnest to control the narrative from the Internet !

Edited by homarus

2 minutes ago, homarus said:

He hates Islam and what it brings you clown!

Yet more lazy uneducated  half truths from the educated leftists!!

Given that educated, verifiable, research shows that Austerity kills at least 30,000 uk residents a year, by depriving them of care, housing, etc, 1000 times more than the running 10 year average for Islam terror, perhaps our protest focus should be elsewhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, homarus said:

It was spoof 

You sure?

How can you be sure?

it was on a Tommy supporting FB page. Once rumbled it was taken down, then other pro Tommy sites claimed it was a spoof.

1 minute ago, John Wright said:

Given that educated, verifiable, research shows that Austerity kills at least 30,000 uk residents a year, by depriving them of care, housing, etc, 1000 times more than the running 10 year average for Islam terror, perhaps our protest focus should be elsewhere.

Not really ,the problem with Islam will only increase with their numbers as has been proved all across Europe .

But you are right as regards protest focus ,The rich elite are still unaffected but the workers are being hammered into the ground !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, homarus said:

Just like the Sun all those years ago when it reported that Liverpool fans were pissing on the Police as they tried to help the victims at Hillsbrough

There’s a difference between being taken in and making it up, deliberately to deceive, like the sun did, like the pro Tommy site did, for political purposes.

I respect the Not Welcome Here campaign, odious rag. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, homarus said:

Not really ,the problem with Islam will only increase with their numbers as has been proved all across Europe .

But you are right as regards protest focus ,The rich elite are still unaffected but the workers are being hammered into the ground !

You’re getting there with your analysis. The focus on Islam is driven by a power elite to distract the population.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, John Wright said:

You’re getting there with your analysis. The focus on Islam is driven by a power elite to distract the population.

I think the truth is somewhere inbetween.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, John Wright said:

#fakenews uk hasn't had austerity until a few months ago.......

5 hours ago, Lxxx said:

I think the truth is somewhere inbetween.

Like all scapegoating those doing it choose a minority, outsiders, the different, and play on xenophobic fears. If they can add a physical difference, a religious difference or anything that may be slightly true, play on it, twist it, exaggerate out of all proportion.

If there is a tiny bit of verrisimilitude, however tiny and irrelevant to the issue in hand, it makes it easier to sell the lie, and the lie can thus be even bigger.

Edited by John Wright

Two clear markers there for narcissistic abuse, it’s how the perpetrator controls their victim. I never thought about it transferring to government practice - but I’m thinking about it now.  

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

Like all scapegoating those doing it choose a minority, outsiders, the different, and play on xenophobic fears. If they can add a physical difference, a religious difference or anything that may be slightly true, play on it, twist it, exaggerate out of all proportion.

If there is a tiny bit of verrisimilitude, however tiny and irrelevant to the issue in hand, it makes it easier to sell the lie, and the lie can thus be even bigger.

I agree with all that, it's a tried and trusted method. However it's not unreasonable to state that the mass importation of people of the Islamic faith isn't compatible with a western democracy. A trip around any number of northern towns highlights this fact. We can't ignore this particular elephant in the room just because it's a room where a number of other elephants reside.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

... it makes it easier to sell the lie, and the lie can thus be even bigger.

What is the "lie," in this case? 

• Thanks 1