Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
homarus

UK Establishment exposed

7 hours ago, John Wright said:

Like all scapegoating those doing it choose a minority, outsiders, the different, and play on xenophobic fears. If they can add a physical difference, a religious difference or anything that may be slightly true, play on it, twist it, exaggerate out of all proportion.

If there is a tiny bit of verrisimilitude, however tiny and irrelevant to the issue in hand, it makes it easier to sell the lie, and the lie can thus be even bigger.

You talk about focus John ,and nobody is disputing that the  majority of rapes are  carried out statisically by white males. but as they are by far the majority in the  UK and when caught are rightfully hammered,the same can not be said for the Muslim gang rapists who have been protected and their crimes hidden .

Something like 95% of  grooming and gang rapes of underage white girls is carried out statistically by Pakistani Muslims  males who represent only 2%? of the population of the UK it's a massive problem and all roads lead back to their book ,so I can't see how you can argue that they're being scapegoated ! The bastards have got away with murder for decades.

Made up statistics make for easy justifications.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Made up statistics make for easy justifications.

Prove it!

OK.

The latest data we have on this is from the 2013 CEOP study. It reports 57 cases of Type 1 group abuse [Abuse of vulnerable victims] in 2012, and police provided ethnicity data on 52 of these.

Half of those Type 1 cases involved all-Asian groups. 21 per cent were all-white groups, and 17 per cent were groups containing multiple ethnicities.

75 per cent of recorded Type 1 group abusers, who target victims based on their vulnerability, were Asian. The Office for National Statistics estimates that 7.5 per cent of the UK’s population are Asian.

There were six recorded cases of Type 2 group abuse [abuse identified as pedophilia rather than exploiting the vulnerable].

100 per cent of recorded Type 2 group offenders, who abuse children because of long-standing paedophilic interest, are white.

Type 1 groups tend to be larger: the majority involve groups of four abusers, compared to Type 2 abusers, who tend to act in pairs. That means in terms of raw figures, there are more Asian men carrying out group abuse than white men (229 compared to 70).

8 hours ago, Chinahand said:

OK.

The latest data we have on this is from the 2013 CEOP study. It reports 57 cases of Type 1 group abuse [Abuse of vulnerable victims] in 2012, and police provided ethnicity data on 52 of these.

Half of those Type 1 cases involved all-Asian groups. 21 per cent were all-white groups, and 17 per cent were groups containing multiple ethnicities.

75 per cent of recorded Type 1 group abusers, who target victims based on their vulnerability, were Asian. The Office for National Statistics estimates that 7.5 per cent of the UK’s population are Asian.

There were six recorded cases of Type 2 group abuse [abuse identified as pedophilia rather than exploiting the vulnerable].

100 per cent of recorded Type 2 group offenders, who abuse children because of long-standing paedophilic interest, are white.

Type 1 groups tend to be larger: the majority involve groups of four abusers, compared to Type 2 abusers, who tend to act in pairs. That means in terms of raw figures, there are more Asian men carrying out group abuse than white men (229 compared to 70).

Fair enough, how about we meet in the middle with 84%  but I'd say  it's still  a disproportionately per percentage of Pakistani men,when you consider that they make up about 2% of the population of the Uk ! Wouldn't you ?

Edited by homarus

22 hours ago, John Wright said:

You’re getting there with your analysis. The focus on Islam is driven by a power elite to distract the population.

I'd agree on that , the fact that Islam and it's  backward ,agressive uneducated sheepshaggers are causing mayhem all across Europe is a godsend to a dying EU and the  incompetent UK establishment that wants to stay part of it!

I think Homarus and China actually prove the point I’m making.

Firstly the absolute numbers are very low, but there is an imbalance. I don’t know the cause of that. But I don’t think you can conclude it’s to do with Islam rather a cultural ethnic thing with ( mainly ) Pakistani  men.

Nor do I think the official conviction figures are accurate, for many reasons. First a lot of recent convictions relate to offences many years ago, not investigated by the police because reporting girls were thought unreliable ( no better than they ought to be - not worth looking after or protecting ) and white males of a certain background couldn’t possibly do things like that and, probably, that you couldn’t pursue ethnic minorities because of the race card.

I hope those disgraceful attitudes have gone, but I also hope the pendulum hasn’t swung the other direction so that allegations are treated as gospel and accepted without proper investigation.

So, in my view, there we have it.

A small minority of Muslims,  figures used to demonise all Muslims, when it’s not all Muslims, but a small ethnic subsection. 

Its not all that different to allegations about Jews, baby killing and eating, and all sorts of other things, against Huguenots, against Catholics, Cathars, Protestants, Afro Caribbean’s, Irish, Roma, the Masons, the Gay mafia.

I hope that proper detection, investigation, prosecution and trial will reduce it, along with education and integration.

12 hours ago, homarus said:

You talk about focus John ,and nobody is disputing that the  majority of rapes are  carried out statisically by white males. but as they are by far the majority in the  UK and when caught are rightfully hammered,the same can not be said for the Muslim gang rapists who have been protected and their crimes hidden .

There’s massive evidence that abuse by white males was swept under the carpet for decades. 

The reticence to act on the instances of Muslim grooming gangs stems from the same institutional inertia and arse covering. There’s really little difference between failure to act in Rochdale through fear of powerful men like Cyril Smith and failure to act through fear of seeming racist. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, quilp said:

What is the "lie," in this case? 

That Tommy Robinson is a "political prisoner" banged up by an "establishment elite" or some such nonsense.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, P.K. said:

That Tommy Robinson is a "political prisoner" banged up by an "establishment elite" or some such nonsense.

Also that all Muslims are terrorists, rapists, groomers and paedophiles.

Muslims are many nationalities, cultures and ethnicities, just like Christians. And there are a very few bad ones, just like Christians. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Also that all Muslims are terrorists, rapists, groomers and paedophiles.

correct......