Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
homarus

UK Establishment exposed

6 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Way too easy, snowflake :stupid::thumbsup:

In your dreams dhead!

You've got nothing to say and you're saying it too loud!

7 hours ago, woody2 said:

in other news since khan allowed 9 private fgm clinics to open the nhs has had to open and fund 4 fgm clinics in newham, tower hamlets, redbridge and waltham forest to deal with the after effects......

That is grim ... but is it a Woodyfact? I suppose, as usual, a link would be too much to ask for?

1 hour ago, homarus said:

In your dreams dhead!

You've got nothing to say and you're saying it too loud!

You're very aggressive.  I bet they love you in Cambodia.

Still, Tommy would be proud of you. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

You're very aggressive.  I bet they love you in Cambodia.

Still, Tommy would be proud of you. :thumbsup:

Not at all ,I'd never post what I'm not prepared to say face to face buddy , but clearly  your username  says it all about you . 

You joined these forums using  a name designed to offend ,therefor I think the definition "dickhead" suits you really well .

Snide or coward  would fit equally well ,but I think dickhead just has the edge!

BTW !

They did love me in Cambodia!

Edited by homarus

46 minutes ago, woody2 said:

FGM has been illegal in the U.K. since 1985 and anyone found guilty of the offence faces a 14 year prison term. Health professionals have a duty to inform the police if they suspect FGM has been carried out on a child under 18, whether in the U.K. or not, but not if that person is now over 18. MGM is legal. 

You probably didn’t understand the link you posted, but the article is saying that victims of FGM need special consideration when attending health clinics for smear tests and the like. The clinic, and others like it are not promoting FGM, they are there to support victims of it. 

As far as I knew Sadiq Khan has been speaking out against FGM and working with the Met to establish a zero-tolerance FGM policy in London. I’d be outraged to learn that in fact he had ‘allowed nine private fgm clinics to open’ and that this is actually allowing fgm to happen without fear of prosecution. If you could just supply a link to support your claim Woody I will report Sadiq Khan. Or was your claim just a Woodyfact?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Is Homarus living in Cambodia? Surely not? 

He was. But it's ok, because he wasn't one of the ones indiscriminately carpet bombing the place in the early 70s. So they loved him out there. 

15 hours ago, homarus said:

Not at all ,I'd never post what I'm not prepared to say face to face buddy , but clearly  your username  says it all about you .

You joined these forums using  a name designed to offend ,therefor I think the definition "dickhead" suits you really well .

Snide or coward  would fit equally well ,but I think dickhead just has the edge!

BTW !

They did love me in Cambodia!

This barrage of name calling aside, what's offensive about my username?  What are you being so precious about?

16 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

FGM has been illegal in the U.K. since 1985 and anyone found guilty of the offence faces a 14 year prison term. Health professionals have a duty to inform the police if they suspect FGM has been carried out on a child under 18, whether in the U.K. or not, but not if that person is now over 18. MGM is legal. 

You probably didn’t understand the link you posted, but the article is saying that victims of FGM need special consideration when attending health clinics for smear tests and the like. The clinic, and others like it are not promoting FGM, they are there to support victims of it. 

As far as I knew Sadiq Khan has been speaking out against FGM and working with the Met to establish a zero-tolerance FGM policy in London. I’d be outraged to learn that in fact he had ‘allowed nine private fgm clinics to open’ and that this is actually allowing fgm to happen without fear of prosecution. If you could just supply a link to support your claim Woody I will report Sadiq Khan. Or was your claim just a Woodyfact?

thicko:rolleyes:

i said- the nhs has had to open and fund 4 fgm clinics in newham, tower hamlets, redbridge and waltham forest to deal with the after effects......

you clearly can't read.....

9000 cases a year of fgm dealt with by nhs. nhs are required to report all cases to the police. not one conviction so far.....

kant has opened 9 fgm clinics to facilitate this barbaric act- nothing to do with the nhs treatment clinics...... 

17 minutes ago, woody2 said:

kant has opened 9 fgm clinics to facilitate this barbaric act- nothing to do with the nhs treatment clinics...... 

Please provide a link to back this claim. He’s only been mayor for 2 years. How do you say that he has opened, or even approved 9 clinics where fgm is allegedly performed.

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Please provide a link to back this claim. He’s only been mayor for 2 years. How do you say that he has opened, or even approved 9 clinics where fgm is allegedly performed.

it was on bbctw......

No it wasn’t. If Khan is facilitating fgm he is breaking the law and if you have proof you should do something about it.

3 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

No it wasn’t. If Khan is facilitating fgm he is breaking the law and if you have proof you should do something about it.

Isn't claiming that the Mayor Of London is breaking the law without any evidence...slander (or liable...never can remember the difference).