Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
homarus

UK Establishment exposed

I think Woody is claiming Khan is facilitating the treatment of the VICTIMS of FGM. 

The issue would seem to be there are clearly a lot of victims who need treatment. How can this be given its legal status. Are institutions turning a blind eye to it?  Or even facilitating it by ensuring after care without investigating who mutilated the victim. 

• Like 1

Woody claims “since khan allowed 9 private fgm clinics to open the nhs has had to open and fund 4 fgm clinics”. If the 9 private fgm clinics are performing fgm and that is forcing the nhs to open clinics to treat the victims then Woody should go straight to the police with his proof. Who knows what Woody actually means, but yes, anyone involved in or facilitating fgm should be prosecuted. Khan announced a no-tolerance policy in the Spring, I hope the number of prosecutions will match the scale of the problem. 

No, it shouldn’t. Problem is, medical staff are only under a duty to report instances where the victim is under 18. 

4 hours ago, Chinahand said:

I think Woody is claiming Khan is facilitating the treatment of the VICTIMS of FGM. 

The issue would seem to be there are clearly a lot of victims who need treatment. How can this be given its legal status. Are institutions turning a blind eye to it?  Or even facilitating it by ensuring after care without investigating who mutilated the victim. 

Of course they are. It will be swept back under the carpet.

9 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

This barrage of name calling aside, what's offensive about my username?  What are you being so precious about?

As if you don't know, you dickhead!

I don't know what is offensive about PottyLisas username. What am I missing?

10 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Probably a brain !

I like Potty Lisa, whether she is a bit potty, or potty mouthed makes little difference to me. 

Some people just like to make a fuss.

Ah bless. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

+1. Seems fine to me.

I can only assume that homarus is privy to something the rest of us are not.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, homarus said:

As if you don't know, you dickhead!

Wow! Seems to be all this rage is backing up and ejecting itself out through your fingers and all over your keyboard.

I have no idea what you find so offensive and to be honest, you're starting to wierd me out a bit.

10 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

He’s a permanently outraged snowflake. 

you would know......

3 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Wow! Seems to be all this rage is backing up and ejecting itself out through your fingers and all over your keyboard.

I have no idea what you find so offensive and to be honest, you're starting to wierd me out a bit.

Never let anything on here weird you out. You'd be in the straitjacket in no time if you did. Water off a duck's back is the rule at all times. :)

• Like 1