Jump to content

UK Establishment exposed


Recommended Posts

I think Woody is claiming Khan is facilitating the treatment of the VICTIMS of FGM. 

The issue would seem to be there are clearly a lot of victims who need treatment. How can this be given its legal status. Are institutions turning a blind eye to it?  Or even facilitating it by ensuring after care without investigating who mutilated the victim. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dilligaf's seal of approval... oh dear, this doesn't bode well.

I think the truth is somewhere inbetween.

Heaven knows he's miserable now... 

Posted Images

Woody claims “since khan allowed 9 private fgm clinics to open the nhs has had to open and fund 4 fgm clinics”. If the 9 private fgm clinics are performing fgm and that is forcing the nhs to open clinics to treat the victims then Woody should go straight to the police with his proof. Who knows what Woody actually means, but yes, anyone involved in or facilitating fgm should be prosecuted. Khan announced a no-tolerance policy in the Spring, I hope the number of prosecutions will match the scale of the problem. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chinahand said:

I think Woody is claiming Khan is facilitating the treatment of the VICTIMS of FGM. 

The issue would seem to be there are clearly a lot of victims who need treatment. How can this be given its legal status. Are institutions turning a blind eye to it?  Or even facilitating it by ensuring after care without investigating who mutilated the victim. 

Of course they are. It will be swept back under the carpet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

This barrage of name calling aside, what's offensive about my username?  What are you being so precious about?

As if you don't know, you dickhead!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't know what is offensive about PottyLisas username. What am I missing?

Probably a brain !

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't know what is offensive about PottyLisas username. What am I missing?

+1. Seems fine to me.

I can only assume that homarus is privy to something the rest of us are not.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, homarus said:

As if you don't know, you dickhead!

 

Wow! Seems to be all this rage is backing up and ejecting itself out through your fingers and all over your keyboard.

I have no idea what you find so offensive and to be honest, you're starting to wierd me out a bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Wow! Seems to be all this rage is backing up and ejecting itself out through your fingers and all over your keyboard.

I have no idea what you find so offensive and to be honest, you're starting to wierd me out a bit.

Never let anything on here weird you out. You'd be in the straitjacket in no time if you did. Water off a duck's back is the rule at all times. :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...