Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
homarus

UK Establishment exposed

31 minutes ago, homarus said:

It wasn't a chat up line it was a statement of fact Mr S.

No time for cowards even less for  piss taking cowards . Mr Potty can post all the snidey shit he wants on here but he's got no arse and nothing to say.

It's  such a shame  that this forum has degenerated into pretty much a left wing echo chamber after the heights it once reached,so I think I'll take a step back and just  watch the cowardly intolerant mutual arse lickers on here destroy whats left of it.

And with that ,over and out !          

Lol. As flounces go it's quite a poor effort, but it made me smile anyway! 

• Haha 1

4/10 more swearing required for a proper flounce.

Confused as to the claims that this forum is a left wing echo chamber. That's a pretty bizarre viewpoint. I'd suggest the only way anyone could think that is by being utterly wrong.

Judging from the most 'liked' content that appears on the main page its a right wing circle jerk, so I understand why a snowflake needing a safe space would stop posting.

6 hours ago, homarus said:

It wasn't a chat up line it was a statement of fact Mr S.

No time for cowards even less for  piss taking cowards . Mr Potty can post all the snidey shit he wants on here but he's got no arse and nothing to say.

It's  such a shame  that this forum has degenerated into pretty much a left wing echo chamber after the heights it once reached,so I think I'll take a step back and just  watch the cowardly intolerant mutual arse lickers on here destroy whats left of it.

And with that ,over and out !

What are you going on about you absolute bufoon of a man.

First you come on here proudly admitting you've been taken in by that conman Robinson and if that doesn't make you look dumb enough you start having a pop at me in such a way that makes you sound like a paranoid freak!

You're an embarrasment man.  A complete and utter shambles. Now, off you fuck if you must.

1 hour ago, PottyLisa said:

First you come on here proudly admitting you've been taken in by that conman Robinson and if that doesn't make you look dumb enough you start having a pop at me in such a way that makes you sound like a paranoid freak!

You're an embarrasment man.  A complete and utter shambles. Now, off you fuck if you must.

It may be too late to apologise now:lol:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, woody2 said:

it's in your dna......

Must be. My grandfathers fought facists. Who knows, maybe that’s why I enjoy beating facists  in forum arguments day in day out?  

8 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Just for your information dickhead ,there are two f's in buffoon and that's one more than I give about you and your cowardly online blustering shit. Also there are two s's in embarrassment which is also one more than I give about you .

By the way the offer still stands  ,give me a call and we can discuss you vacuous prick.

Hope to hear from you soon !:rolleyes:

Edited by homarus

3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Vacuous prick is a start, this flounce can have a 5.

It is a great shame that a poster like Homarus has to think about leaving in the first place.

I kno who he is and can say he only posts what he knows to be correct.

I also respect potty for their posts, but for some reason H has been given a hard time

I know about the work he does to help the far from well off so have a lot of respect for him.

35 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

He wound himself up by believing all that shit he thinks/is told.

I don't agree. "H" is nobody's fool