UK Establishment exposed

15 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Confused as to the claims that this forum is a left wing echo chamber. That's a pretty bizarre viewpoint. I'd suggest the only way anyone could think that is by being utterly wrong.

14 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Judging from the most 'liked' content that appears on the main page its a right wing circle jerk, so I understand why a snowflake needing a safe space would stop posting.

We're all lefties on here, comrades.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dilligaf's seal of approval... oh dear, this doesn't bode well.

I think the truth is somewhere inbetween.

Heaven knows he's miserable now... 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Must be. My grandfathers fought facists. Who knows, maybe that’s why I enjoy beating facists  in forum arguments day in day out?  

yet you support the eu:rolleyes: designed by fascists.......

On 13 July 2018 at 10:05 PM, homarus said:

Just for your information dickhead ,there are two f's in buffoon and that's one more than I give about you and your cowardly online blustering shit. Also there are two s's in embarrassment which is also one more than I give about you .

By the way the offer still stands  ,give me a call and we can discuss you vacuous prick.

Hope to hear from you soon !:rolleyes:

I'd concentrate less on my spelling and more on your state of mind you mad weirdo.

Now, again.  What are you talking about?

On 13 July 2018 at 10:27 PM, dilligaf said:

It is a great shame that a poster like Homarus has to think about leaving in the first place.

I kno who he is and can say he only posts what he knows to be correct.

I also respect potty for their posts, but for some reason H has been given a hard time

I know about the work he does to help the far from well off so have a lot of respect for him.

That's all fine Dilli but he's just come out of nowhere railing down on me.

He won't explain why, he's just ultra abusive and he expects me to give him a ring?

It's a forum, nothing more, nothing less.  What's he doing?

The name calling I don't mind, especially in light of who's doing it, it's the sinister offers to meet/communicate that bothers me.

3 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

That's all fine Dilli but he's just come out of nowhere railing down on me.

He won't explain why, he's just ultra abusive and he expects me to give him a ring?

It's a forum, nothing more, nothing less.  What's he doing?

The name calling I don't mind, especially in light of who's doing it, it's the sinister offers to meet/communicate that bothers me.

I see your point too.

Maybe he thinks you are someone else.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

I might be waiting a while.

Looks like he's flounced and taken his nasty little opinions with him.

The absolute baby.  Typifies those who revel in hatred, can dish it out but can't take it. Farewell prat.

You're  a cowardly  snidey imbecile  with no arse and nothing to say as I've said on numerous occasions , but keep on waffling son and maybe if you go on long enough you can convince yourself that you're not really a bag of wind and piss.

14 hours ago, homarus said:

You're  a cowardly  snidey imbecile  with no arse and nothing to say as I've said on numerous occasions , but keep on waffling son and maybe if you go on long enough you can convince yourself that you're not really a bag of wind and piss.

Oh, you're back.

So come on, explain yourself little man.  Is it as Dilli says, you think I'm someone else?

Since I'm the target of all this bizarreness I think you owe me an explanation so come on, see if you can hold it together long enough to let us all know what this problem you have with me is.