Conrod's Carl Cox Coup

La Colombe

49 minutes ago, vee_dub said:

What a spectacular fall from grace for Carl Cox, who once played to thousands in the world's top clubs, now reduced to spinning for Jo Pack and assorted social climbers opposite ramsey co-op

Have you always been a tit?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vee_dub said:

What a spectacular fall from grace for Carl Cox, who once played to thousands in the world's top clubs, now reduced to spinning for Jo Pack and assorted social climbers opposite ramsey co-op

Someone didn't get an invite :lol:

I watched a bit of the live feed but I’m not a 20 something raver anymore so I wasn’t sad to have not been there. I find mobile phones at gigs really annoying, you’re never going to watch the shitty clip, put the phone away and enjoy the music. The people there looked like they were having plenty of fun. Ace little party.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kevster said:

Carl who?

Carl Cox, it's in the fucking thread title ffs.

And if you're still unsure then maybe google him.

Nothing worse than try-hards shouting about not knowing someone popular.  You'll be telling everyone that you don't watch X-Factor next you absolute cool dude.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kevmeister said:

I just want to know which Ramsey Commisioner Gagged Cox. 

Probably wasn’t any commissioner. Might’ve been, but probably wasn’t, a miserable local twat either.

It was probably just the cops trying to stop anything that hadn’t appeared on their ‘policing the TT’ guide. 

Edited by Terminal
  • Like 1