Church Conference at Villa Marina

2 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

I know an MHK that used to work for the Louis Group.................

Well I was wondering if there was a connection there - what with old Neil appearing to be a bit too much into God by defending these charlatans and also his apparent support of an MHK who also used to work in a God worshipping company. It seemed too good a link not to explore. There’s evidently a lot of God about. Very lucrative too is all this God worshipping the more you dig round. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True.  The stoning of gays, blasphemers, or apostates I can handle, but anyone who knocks on my door when Neighbours is on is pushing things too far.

Deeply disturbing that a homophobic, anti-medicine and anti-science cult has become so influential on the island.  Bad business. And that is what it is: a business making a huge tithed profit fro

I’m not comfortable with Govt property being used by this group. 

Posted Images

You know what people spend their money on is really up to them until they come knocking on my door trying to convert me, like some religions do let them be.   Now the religion that let's hate preachers preach on their premises....they are the ones to watch.

5 hours ago, Lxxx said:

This is an island that used to get by via smuggling, then offshore money shuffling and is now kept afloat by internet gambling. We're not in any position to take a moral stance when they are helping to prop up population numbers and turning us into South Africa-on-Sea. Just laugh at them and worry about things that really matter.

I kinda agree however when these charlatans are going into schools preaching the young children these ‘beliefs ‘ it’s time they were stopped. However our education minister seems to be deep in with these people. 

• Thanks 3
6 hours ago, Lxxx said:

This is an island that used to get by via smuggling, then offshore money shuffling and is now kept afloat by internet gambling. We're not in any position to take a moral stance when they are helping to prop up population numbers and turning us into South Africa-on-Sea. Just laugh at them and worry about things that really matter.

Or just tell them to fuck off home like good little boys

• Like 1
13 hours ago, yootalkin2me said:

Are they not allowed to walk on footpaths or drive on the roads then?

Of course they can. But that doesn't involve using Government facilities to advance bigotry and dangerous practices (assuming that the facebook post is accurate).

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Gizo said:

I kinda agree however when these charlatans are going into schools preaching the young children these ‘beliefs ‘ it’s time they were stopped. However our education minister seems to be deep in with these people. 

Yeh I agree, this is when it crosses the line.

3 hours ago, Declan said:

Of course they can. But that doesn't involve using Government facilities to advance bigotry and dangerous practices (assuming that the facebook post is accurate).

What about if they do a bit of Manic Street Preaching on the pavement, you know, to advance their bigotry and dangerous practices.

Just to add, I think they should be outlawed as a bunch of snake oil salesmen/women.

18 hours ago, Gizo said:

I thought they had to be "invited" in by the head teacher?

If the minister is doing the inviting, well, surely they shouldn't.

1 hour ago, yootalkin2me said:

What about if they do a bit of Manic Street Preaching on the pavement, you know, to advance their bigotry and dangerous practices.

Just to add, I think they should be outlawed as a bunch of snake oil salesmen/women.

You mean like the anti-abortion guys? 

I think that there's laws about being a public nuisance etc that can be used when necessary.