Jump to content

5G Network Radiation?


Recommended Posts

I came across a Youtube video about people having issues with 5G in the USA Link Here and I remembered the island was looking to discuss this is 2019 Link Here

Apart from showing another video on Youtube to you (sorry) and If the video is to be believed, my initial thought was - How can they build something without checking to see if they were safe and if they are a risk to peoples health, will these be popping up around the island?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not for me to pass judgement but I'd say that's a bit harsh 

If I ever decide to add my own (unqualified) thoughts on the subject of 5G you can rest assured it won’t be on this car crash of a thread, where anyone who expresses any sort of opinion contrary to yo

This is total gibberish. 1. The science doesn’t show anything, either way. Those scientists, and pseudo scientists, claiming harm always seem to have an agenda. Their “science” and claims are all

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, manxy said:

I came across a Youtube video about people having issues with 5G in the USA Link Here and I remembered the island was looking to discuss this is 2019 Link Here

Apart from showing another video on Youtube to you (sorry) and If the video is to be believed, my initial thought was - How can they build something without checking to see if they were safe and if they are a risk to peoples health, will these be popping up around the island?

 

 

 

Don't know, but some third world country's are already  churning out 10g content.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't look at 10g networking, but it certainly sounds faster or should be better in some way than 5g.

It therefore makes little sense in why they are putting up theses pylons for every 10 houses? Who knows, maybe its a dome forcefield? lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, manxy said:

I didn't look at 10g networking, but it certainly sounds faster or should be better in some way than 5g.

It therefore makes little sense in why they are putting up theses pylons for every 10 houses? Who knows, maybe its a dome forcefield? lol

The difficulty in getting increasingly shorter wavelengths / higher radio frequency signals through walls increases with frequency.  There's other problems too associated with data rates when multiple paths of the carrier result, remember "ghosting" on Steam television?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Hi manx, you've got me concerned. However can you tell me, in your own words, the difference between ionising and non-ionising radiation please?

I want to be ready.

Can I have a go?

NON ionising radiation in essence an oscillating electric field that gets things hot by inducing an electric current in it, ionising radiation raises the energy levels in atomic structures (and causes cell damage at a DNA level because of this.)

That's horribly oversimplified but may do as a starter.

Some bits and pieces. When common gases become ionised they frequently glow. Old World neon signs are an example of an ionised gas but ionised by a high voltage electric field rather than ionising radiation such as that from a radioactive source.

I recall a paper from many years back describing biological cell damage resulting from being exposed to the electrical field from power lines. FWIW I believe there is a real risk in this and while the effects from exposure to a source emitting radio frequency energy at the frequencies used by G2 and up there may well be a risk resulting from how it is modulated -----

We don't live near to any overhead power lines nor cell towers.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Because not living in close proximity to sources of these frequencies and transmissions and their risks has allowed you to develop into an angry paranoid raving lunatic. Maybe getting your brain zapped could help you calm down and cheer up.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rog said:

Can I have a go?

NON ionising radiation in essence an oscillating electric field that gets things hot by inducing an electric current in it, ionising radiation raises the energy levels in atomic structures (and causes cell damage at a DNA level because of this.)

That's horribly oversimplified but may do as a starter.

Some bits and pieces. When common gases become ionised they frequently glow. Old World neon signs are an example of an ionised gas but ionised by a high voltage electric field rather than ionising radiation such as that from a radioactive source.

I recall a paper from many years back describing biological cell damage resulting from being exposed to the electrical field from power lines. FWIW I believe there is a real risk in this and while the effects from exposure to a source emitting radio frequency energy at the frequencies used by G2 and up there may well be a risk resulting from how it is modulated -----

We don't live near to any overhead power lines nor cell towers.

 

 

The G8 are far more dangerous

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I mentioned this because I believed that there was health issues which would impact on peoples lives.

I am not a scientist or researcher who knows the ins and outs and therefore my questions or comments are aimed at those who either know about this subject or those who care about where we live which includes the community and if the answer is that it is unhealthy to us, then it needs to be stopped before time and money is spent doing the same possible mistakes that the US are doing.

Thank you Rog for explaining about a subject which I know little about and also to explaining some of the risks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...