Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

If you are unsatisfied with the UK law and their clarification of hm being suitably qualified to provide accurate reports, then please address it to them.

BS. Stop deflecting enquiry. I am addressing it to you as, so far, it's your postulation.

If you however provide a credible link instead of trying to dodge reasonable enquiry, I'll decide for myself after studying the link and examining who this is and whether his qualifications are applicable.

Good on him for doing so and I'd say the majority of people would back him with probably the exception of those wanting to capitalise on financial profits and not bothered about peoples health.!!

IF, and only if his claims can be backed up. After showing a 'printed circuit' track and saying is a high gain aerial, he has got a bit more work to do to convince me and the reasonably appropriately qualified* other person in my household. Having unexaminable and open technical papers in a vid whilst arriving at various unsupported conclusions means absolutely nothing on its own, although it might impress some.

Until you produce a link, I'll just consign this to the conspiracy theory bin. 

*M.Eng in Electrical and Electronic engineering.

Edited by ballaughbiker
  • Thanks 2

On 12/5/2018 at 1:02 PM, ballaughbiker said:

BS. Stop deflecting enquiry. I am addressing it to you as, so far, it's your postulation.

If you however provide a credible link instead of trying to dodge reasonable enquiry, I'll decide for myself after studying the link and examining who this is and whether his qualifications are applicable.

IF, and only if his claims can be backed up. After showing a 'printed circuit' track and saying is a high gain aerial, he has got a bit more work to do to convince me and the reasonably appropriately qualified* other person in my household. Having unexaminable and open technical papers in a vid whilst arriving at various unsupported conclusions means absolutely nothing on its own, although it might impress some.

Until you produce a link, I'll just consign this to the conspiracy theory bin. 

*M.Eng in Electrical and Electronic engineering.

Regards who he is, then I wouldn't know unless I wrote to him. I am in no position to prove who he is and if his explanation in many videos isn't good enough for you, then so be it. I will not be chasing it up for you or anyone else.

I presume you have a financial interest in this area which would be understandable and that you have sufficient knowledge of this area and can provide a link of what EMF readings are and if so, then I would be interested to see what that information is regards permitted safe levels in 5G towers that are on 24 hours a day and within a very close proximity. I have no doubt that if you are in this field, that you will also have knowledge and able to find data on other devices and their permitted safe levels. If you have them and would like to share it with us, then that would be great?

Thank you

Could signal the end of deiceing your car on a frosty morning!

• Haha 2

Regards who he is, then I wouldn't know unless I wrote to him. I am in no position to prove who he is and if his explanation in many videos isn't good enough for you, then so be it. I will not be chasing it up for you or anyone else.

Fine but your presentation and ideas therefore have little if any credibility.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course but that must be based on something verifiable.

I presume you have a financial interest in this area 

Wrong I'm retired and have zero financial interest in this or any other form of communication. You're just surmising.

I have no doubt that if you are in this field, that you will also have knowledge and able to find data on other devices and their permitted safe levels. If you have them and would like to share it with us, then that would be great?

No, you present your ideas and we'll examine them. Getting us to run around instead of you presenting verifiable evidence is a neat way of deflecting inconvenient questions but it won't work. You provide your own 'EMF readings' or whatever data you believe is relevant and we'll have a look at it and judge it and your demonstrated knowledge accordingly.

It's clear you have made your mind up over this. I have yet to decide. You are the one surmising and deploying confirmation bias by apparently only visiting sites that, in the absence of proper verifiable data and references just seems to be based on paranoia, pseudoscience and/or some big conspiracy theory. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Fine but your presentation and ideas therefore have little if any credibility.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course but that must be based on something verifiable.

Wrong I'm retired and have zero financial interest in this or any other form of communication. You're just surmising.

No, you present your ideas and we'll examine them. Getting us to run around instead of you presenting verifiable evidence is a neat way of deflecting inconvenient questions but it won't work. You provide your own 'EMF readings' or whatever data you believe is relevant and we'll have a look at it and judge it and your demonstrated knowledge accordingly.

It's clear you have made your mind up over this. I have yet to decide. You are the one surmising and deploying confirmation bias by apparently only visiting sites that, in the absence of proper verifiable data and references just seems to be based on paranoia, pseudoscience and/or some big conspiracy theory. 

Fair comment for most parts.

When you start doing a jigsaw, the picture becomes clearer when more pieces join together. Some pieces will never fit, one or two edges might fit but the other sides lead to nowhere or appear wrong and some fit but people will try to keep pulling pieces out so you can never see it all.

Nothing wrong with conspiracy theories but as soon as people say that, then people edge away from it and it may be only a couple of words that people seem to be afraid or associated with, but I challenge what I see. Point is and especially on this forum, if some people can't trust our own Government and their respective departments in one part or another, then why should they have faith in other Governments in other lands where they cannot see where the money goes to? That said, I'd rather trust our Government for all its little oddities, but they must be open to public scrutiny and accountability. Do that, watch out for greedy politicians and those in places of power and we should be reasonably ok, but IMO, it will be the money men that will lead us to follow that of the UK and other financial institutions.

Manxy take a step back.

Granted there are many universities, institutions and other researchers that have raised valid concerns about 5G, mainly because it is so experimental so we don't have years of knowledge and evidence to go back over and make an informed judgement. Of course no-one wants to be bathing in a sea of electro-magnetic frequencies 24/7, any more than we already do, but the best way to go about this isn't to bang on as if you're one of a band of warriors who is raising awareness by preaching on the internet.

Take your evidence, book an appointment with your local MHK, express concerns about the effects of this on young children, potentially in schools, and have the courage of your convictions. Posting on Manxforums won't get you very far in your quest.

• Like 1

When you start doing a jigsaw, the picture becomes clearer when more pieces join together. Some pieces will never fit, one or two edges might fit but the other sides lead to nowhere or appear wrong and some fit but people will try to keep pulling pieces out so you can never see it all.

I am happy to wait until more pieces of the jigsaw present themselves as indicated by 'I haven't made my mind up'. 

What I object to is deciding what the picture on the jigsaw is when you only have 3 or 4 pieces out of a 100 piece set.

You can find lots to match your interpretation of anything on the net but it doesn't make your interpretation a fact, just an opinion.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

I am happy to wait until more pieces of the jigsaw present themselves as indicated by 'I haven't made my mind up'. 

What I object to is deciding what the picture on the jigsaw is when you only have 3 or 4 pieces out of a 100 piece set.

You can find lots to match your interpretation of anything on the net but it doesn't make your interpretation a fact, just an opinion.

Same person and with some better facts including 5G spying into peoples homes.

I put things like this up because of my concern of where society is going. If I was a person who could public speak, then I would do so, but I am not that type of person. I do not get any enjoyment out of seeing people die from cancer and believe that this technology will be to the detriment of the island. 

OK it took 10 seconds to find out who he is (Mark Steele) and apparently the website above is run by him and his brother.

Can I suggest you do some reading about this pair before posting any more of their offerings?

• Like 2

By the looks of things - they are very pro-active in demonstrating this cancer causing radiation that has been placed about Gateshead.

I have tried to put info your way BB, but anything I write is rejected because of insufficient proof, anything I send as a video is rejected and even those with qualifications and scientific background are rejected by you. That's up to you, but I'm also mindful of other people who may be interested in this topic and so I will keep on providing information from what other people have gathered. I have some information using a Tenmars 3 axis field strength meter that I own, but I'm not qualified to provide qualified evidence. (They're easy enough to use and which is able to record data)

The horrific thing in all of this is that he claims that the lights send out enough radiation to harm people and yet people in positions of power can override these concerns and disregard what has been said. Maybe they are frightened to speak up and lose their authority and paid positions which I wouldn't know, but it seems so wrong in how things are progressing. As for his court case and his passionate verbal comments of baby killers and murderers to the two councillors, then I thought that this would happen, even if he might have been right? The system IMO, is closing down on him now and I hope he chooses his comments carefully and has recordable evidence if he wishes to speak to any councillor again.

Bottom line is this - There must be some independent body who can unequivocally state the exact measurements of power emitting from those lights. He may have already done this but it seems like he's doing it freestyle which might be done to save money, but I'd say that he should let the qualified experts collate and present their information and then bring in leading lawyers to put their case forward and either remove them altogether or reduce the affects on those living near them.

The equipment should also be inspected to see what it can or can't do and if it is alleged to be able to spy into peoples houses, then this must be investigated thoroughly as indeed are any other affects it could possibly have on others.

If it causes cancer - then I don't want it.

If its able to spy in peoples houses - then I also don't want it.

If its able to manipulate people - then I definitely don't want it

Lets keep an eye on this technology and lets not be persuaded to buy because of a salesman's patter and think of the island health and wellbeing instead of profit or position

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, manxy said:

By the looks of things - they are very pro-active in demonstrating this cancer causing radiation that has been placed about Gateshead.

I have tried to put info your way BB, but anything I write is rejected because of insufficient proof, anything I send as a video is rejected and even those with qualifications and scientific background are rejected by you. That's up to you, but I'm also mindful of other people who may be interested in this topic and so I will keep on providing information from what other people have gathered. I have some information using a Tenmars 3 axis field strength meter that I own, but I'm not qualified to provide qualified evidence. (They're easy enough to use and which is able to record data)

The horrific thing in all of this is that he claims that the lights send out enough radiation to harm people and yet people in positions of power can override these concerns and disregard what has been said. Maybe they are frightened to speak up and lose their authority and paid positions which I wouldn't know, but it seems so wrong in how things are progressing. As for his court case and his passionate verbal comments of baby killers and murderers to the two councillors, then I thought that this would happen, even if he might have been right? The system IMO, is closing down on him now and I hope he chooses his comments carefully and has recordable evidence if he wishes to speak to any councillor again.

Bottom line is this - There must be some independent body who can unequivocally state the exact measurements of power emitting from those lights. He may have already done this but it seems like he's doing it freestyle which might be done to save money, but I'd say that he should let the qualified experts collate and present their information and then bring in leading lawyers to put their case forward and either remove them altogether or reduce the affects on those living near them.

The equipment should also be inspected to see what it can or can't do and if it is alleged to be able to spy into peoples houses, then this must be investigated thoroughly as indeed are any other affects it could possibly have on others.

If its able to spy in peoples houses - then I also don't want it.

If its able to manipulate people - then I definitely don't want it

Lets keep an eye on this technology and lets not be persuaded to buy because of a salesman's patter and think of the island health and wellbeing instead of profit or position

I normally turn videos you have linked to off after a few seconds, but I watched the whole video last night and that is over ten minutes I won't get back.

What absolute tosh. Good god woman !

54 minutes ago, manxy said:

Red meat, processed meat, alcohol,lack of sun, too much sun, no alcohol at all, sitting down too much, farmed salmon, make-up, all kinds of cleaning products, tight jeans, smoking, other people smoking, cats, shoe polish,buses, sanding doors, absolutely everything causes cancer. May as well just pack it all in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

manxy.....If you ever receive this type of information that doesn't match general scientific opinion and research, I think it often helps to:

1) Determine who is giving you the data.

2) What, if any, are their formal qualifications?

3) How relevant are their qualifications to the subject being discussed?

4) Have they researched this with an analytical procedure that is accepted worldwide and has been for decades? 

5) Why exactly are they conducting this research and are they making money from it?

6) Are they interpreting and presenting data in an unbiased way.

Finally, beware anyone purporting to be a scientist who is trying to make a political point with their research.

If you do a bit of reading about these two brothers and their methods, there are more than a few concerns when you try to make their details fit 1) - 6) above. I'd therefore proceed with caution before accepting all this hook line and sinker. 

Like I said, I haven't made my mind up yet so you might want to revisit your last post and see if some of your conclusions above about me are justifiable. ;)

Hammer blow for Huawei as 5G ban looms in Australia (Note: this link is not directly related to the topic as its only informing you that sensitive data could be used by the Chinese Govt on Huawei products - If you are in the process of buying a product that has links to Huawei, then you may wish to reconsider or do further research)

https://www.computerworld.com.au/article/643682/hammer-blow-huawei-5g-ban-looms-australia/

Edited by manxy

Aren't Huawei Manx Telecoms celebrated partner in rolling out 5G here? I'm sure I saw some promotional video on it somewhere.