Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

I was passed this information today and one can either say that the 5G information to world leaders was unintentionally misunderstood or was deliberately misunderstood!

ABSTRACT

The Advisory Group on Non-ionising Radiation (AGNIR) 2012 report forms the basis of official advice on the safety of radiofrequency (RF) electromagnetic fields in the United Kingdom and has been relied upon by health protection agencies around the world. This review describes incorrect and misleading statements from within the report, omissions and conflict of interest, which make it unsuitable for health risk assessment. The executive summary and overall conclusions did not accurately reflect the scientific evidence available. Independence is needed from the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP), the group that set the exposure guidelines being assessed. This conflict of interest critically needs to be addressed for the forthcoming World Health Organisation (WHO) Environmental Health Criteria Monograph on Radiofrequency Fields. Decision makers, organisations and individuals require accurate information about the safety of RF electromagnetic signals if they are to be able to fulfil their safeguarding responsibilities and protect those for whom they have legal responsibility.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/311246078_Inaccurate_official_assessment_of_radiofrequency_safety_by_the_Advisory_Group_on_Non-ionising_Radiation

I have been attempting to get to the truth as I've watched in dismay at current world events and bottom line is that I and many others, want to be told the truth and for an island this size, I would hope that the information on 5G isn't concealed, manipulated, underhand or presented in such a way as to hoodwink our small population. If it concerns our very lives, plants and wildlife, then we need to know and especially if anything is rolled out without consultation, thorough research or shows a lack of care to our community.

Anyone cheerleading a system that has scientists warning of the dangers and consequences of 5G, then shame on them and MHK's will need to make a stand and alongside with the concerns of their constituents, because If not, then I hope they have a short term in office as a MHK.

Edited by manxy

Have you raised these concerns with any of our elected representatives manxy? Or approached Manx Telecom on the subject?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Lxxx said:

Have you raised these concerns with any of our elected representatives manxy? Or approached Manx Telecom on the subject?

This has been done apparently with MHK's and MLC's. I do not know about Manx Telecom?

People from other countries are now starting to organise awareness groups and there is constant passing of information between them. Some areas include legalities, health, house prices and insurance for obvious reasons!

As for Manx Telecom - there's been some movements in the executive area. One was cleared of a cannabis charge in Jan 2018 and now moved across as also another who had some historic fraud who also moved away. Not for me to pass judgement on Manx Telecom, but I'd like to think that they're all squeaky clean with no hidden dark secrets as any further eye openers will not put MT in good light. I'm sure the Chief Minister has a good grasp of the situation and aware of what 5G is capable of and he'll ensure that there's nothing misunderstood, concealed or dangerous to others. 

I think it's completely fair to ask questions about a new technology that we don't fully understand yet. The key is to not get too alarmist about it though.

You're approaching it from the wrong angle manxy. Channel your passion in the right way, you'll make yourself ill before you even see 5G.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Lxxx said:

I think it's completely fair to ask questions about a new technology that we don't fully understand yet. The key is to not get too alarmist about it though.

You're approaching it from the wrong angle manxy. Channel your passion in the right way, you'll make yourself ill before you even see 5G.

You could probably be right Lxxx and although I want us to do well, have ultra modern technology with go faster this or that speeds but I keep coming across negative videos showing how dangerous this technology is in the wrong hands and also the lack of care and thought about us, wildlife and trees etc.

The latest gossip is from a retired US General and who knows, maybe he's a liar, maybe trying to trick us, maybe doesn't like his pension or dissatisfied with his life? 

I see it as a warning, but thats me. I see a path and wonder where it leads to and like I said before, it looks dangerous and this ex General is confirming my areas of concern with it. So onto the link

https://sputniknews.com/science/201901061071248722-china-weaponizing-5g-network/

See what you think?

17 minutes ago, manxy said:

You could probably be right Lxxx and although I want us to do well, have ultra modern technology with go faster this or that speeds but I keep coming across negative videos showing how dangerous this technology is in the wrong hands and also the lack of care and thought about us, wildlife and trees etc.

The latest gossip is from a retired US General and who knows, maybe he's a liar, maybe trying to trick us, maybe doesn't like his pension or dissatisfied with his life? 

I see it as a warning, but thats me. I see a path and wonder where it leads to and like I said before, it looks dangerous and this ex General is confirming my areas of concern with it. So onto the link

https://sputniknews.com/science/201901061071248722-china-weaponizing-5g-network/

See what you think?

I was going to but a Huawei "smart" fridge / freezer, but god only knows what that will turn into. 

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

I was going to but a Huawei "smart" fridge / freezer, but god only knows what that will turn into. 

Don't move - it's already scanned your chicken nuggets... lol :)

• Haha 1

Congratulations to Mark Steele from Gateshead after Britain’s First Court Case Against 5G — And The People Won

Link HERE

• Like 1

I think you may be looking at the councillors set up of Mr Steele on his earlier case that gained him a conviction for calling councillors murderers.

You must also note that the Judge rejected the video recording of the event, declined allowing three of Steele's witnesses to give evidence, Steele unable to cross examine two witnesses after Judge prohibits him, Constable attending incident felt that no arrest should have been made, Judge disregards any mention of 5G, Councillors had 3 opportunities to leave the incident but said that they stayed because they were scared, councillors warned of approaching him in his street and so on. IMO, he was set up and the Judge appeared to want him convicted.

Moving on, he appealed and won the case and Gateshead council was 11k poorer for their actions.

Regardless of the incident, the important thing is that 5G is harmful and how agencies can deliberately avoid the truth is disconcerting. I say that because the US FDA recommended an independent study but declined and did not accept the findings and claimed the FCC's limits were protective? (4G and 5G wasn't around then)

So here we are Sheldon - People are being misinformed either through a minefield of confusion or deliberately misunderstanding information. The scientists and professors one would ask about these dangers have spoken up although Government funded Universities have nothing to say. No prizes for guessing why and thats why its all wrong. 

Parts of the IOM Government here will roll out 5G, cut trees down, endanger peoples lives on a technology that they stubbornly believe is ok and although not tested in the areas of real concern, they are willing to accept being part of a potential genocide programme and oblivious to peoples requests of further testing first, before ignoring scientific proof that this technology certainly harms infants, plants and wildlife.

Put humanity first before profit and greed.

https://www.facebook.com/EHTrust

8 minutes ago, manxy said:

I think you may be looking at the councillors set up of Mr Steele on his earlier case that gained him a conviction for calling councillors murderers.

You must also note that the Judge rejected the video recording of the event, declined allowing three of Steele's witnesses to give evidence, Steele unable to cross examine two witnesses after Judge prohibits him, Constable attending incident felt that no arrest should have been made, Judge disregards any mention of 5G, Councillors had 3 opportunities to leave the incident but said that they stayed because they were scared, councillors warned of approaching him in his street and so on. IMO, he was set up and the Judge appeared to want him convicted.

Moving on, he appealed and won the case and Gateshead council was 11k poorer for their actions.

Regardless of the incident, the important thing is that 5G is harmful and how agencies can deliberately avoid the truth is disconcerting. I say that because the US FDA recommended an independent study but declined and did not accept the findings and claimed the FCC's limits were protective? (4G and 5G wasn't around then)

So here we are Sheldon - People are being misinformed either through a minefield of confusion or deliberately misunderstanding information. The scientists and professors one would ask about these dangers have spoken up although Government funded Universities have nothing to say. No prizes for guessing why and thats why its all wrong. 

Parts of the IOM Government here will roll out 5G, cut trees down, endanger peoples lives on a technology that they stubbornly believe is ok and although not tested in the areas of real concern, they are willing to accept being part of a potential genocide programme and oblivious to peoples requests of further testing first, before ignoring scientific proof that this technology certainly harms infants, plants and wildlife.

Put humanity first before profit and greed.

https://www.facebook.com/EHTrust

dear oh dear oh dear "manxie", you do jump in feet first. You would go down a storm in the USA.

I think they produce enough weather controls in the US, but please explain