Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

21 hours ago, manxy said:

So here we are Sheldon - People are being misinformed either through a minefield of confusion or deliberately misunderstanding information.

I think "Mr Steele", with his Open University degree in Social Science and Psychology, is the very poster child for deliberately misunderstanding - and misrepresenting - information.

21 hours ago, manxy said:

And if ever an organisation used the word "Trust" in its name with less irony, it's hard to think who it might be.

The guy hasn’t successfully appealed yet. He was convicted. The trial didn’t make any findings about 5G. Just that you can’t scream murderer at people lawfully going about their business in the Street. 

Yes, he’s applied for leave to appeal, presumably on new evidence grounds, that application was due to be heard 8/2 but has been adjourned because CPS haven’t been able to interview original witnesses about what Steele is now alleging.

Of course that being reported by Steele as being oppression, attempts to delay to wear him down. It’s hyperbole. Standard stuff.

Appears he may have been taken to court in mid January for something else like an order that he doesn’t carry on with publicising his allegations pending the appeal. Not clear what happened. Seems the judge refused to “gag” him. Seems to be something he uploaded to YouTube.

The only report mentioning £11,000 costs is the “Trust” piece. Given the inaccuracy of their reporting of the first case, I’d not rely on anything they print. 

He is fund raising to avoid being sent to prison. However that’s a red herring. He was fined £180 and ordered to pay £300 towards prosecution costs. Total £480. Payable £5 per week.

Only going to prison if he doesn’t pay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What he did was because of his own actions and should have realised that he was being set up, but also that he should have curtailed his vocal abilities. That said, it does not make the 5G system ok now because he said something he shouldn't and it should make people aware that even with another judge stating that further info should be given to him and apparently hasn't, then one has to ask why not? Can anyone hand on heart trust the tests that are 20 and more years old using a lower type of system? I can't and nor should anyone!

5G will be rolling out on the island soon and mature healthy trees will be cut away so that the towers of death are not impeded. I can say that, because it was confirmed but not accepted by the people who sit on the panel making the rules and who also have a vested interest in it (True) 

Scientists and Professors whose word is relied upon for factual evidence are being ignored because the system is lucrative to the manufacturers, suppliers and those who require personal data. China is one example with their social behaviour credit score with Venezuela being next. If the places were governed fairly, then it sounds reasonable, but the blacklists are somewhat extensive and increasing in punishments

Back to 5G: Cameras will be on these towers and will be able to see into buildings and what the occupants are doing if required. It is also a weaponised system and can affect water and air in people/wildlife & plants and can also affect peoples minds or crowds if need be by controlling the frequency affecting the mind. (True) 

If people do not object being watched and being restricted in what they can or can't do when fully rolled out, then happy days for you, but for me, I like my freedom and will always fight that corner. Those wishing to reply on this subject may want to consider that everything that has been wrote down in forums, facebook, emails, whether by computer or mobile, then everything is being recorded now, saved and some data retained in Quantum computers. (part true as some QC's are not operational in the uk and surrounding islands as yet or have no knowledge of them yet). 

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Microwaving babies in their beds!!

Now that's actually true - sad to say

14 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Microwaving babies in their beds!!

Not if they're wrapped in tin foil.

Eminem with the science mash up! irony on steroids!

Put your beliefs through the right hand column emmy,  and see how they do! x

• Like 1
  • Sad 1