Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, manxy said:

People should note that there has been 20,000 plus academic papers against 5G.

If that is the case why not specifically refer to these instead of posting YouTube videos?

The majority on here would change their stance if you can find peer reviewed evidence to substantiate your position.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935118300161?via%3Dihub

@manxman  There is nothing wrong in showing You Tube videos as this is where most people access. There are one billion hours of content watched daily, 400 hours of content uploaded each minute and the second most popular site in the world after google. 

Facebook is ranked third https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stop5GUK/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, manxy said:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935118300161?via%3Dihub

@manxman  There is nothing wrong in showing You Tube videos as this is where most people access. There are one billion hours of content watched daily, 400 hours of content uploaded each minute and the second most popular site in the world after google. 

Facebook is ranked third https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stop5GUK/

Youtube also has a 10 hour version of Baby Shark, that doesn't mean I should take Bob the Flatearther seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Youtube also has a 10 hour version of Baby Shark, that doesn't mean I should take Bob the Flatearther seriously.

Nothing to do with flat earth.

There is world wide concerns about 5G and putting profit before health is wrong and always will be

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, manxy said:

@manxman  There is nothing wrong in showing You Tube videos as this is where most people access. There are one billion hours of content watched daily, 400 hours of content uploaded each minute and the second most popular site in the world after google.

The point you miss is that anyone can make a YouTube video without having any of the details checked or challenged.  I use YouTube for entertainment purposes not factual research.

A peer peer reviewed article is much more valuable but does take more effort to read and understand the content.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

The point you miss is that anyone can make a YouTube video without having any of the details checked or challenged.  I use YouTube for entertainment purposes not factual research.

A peer peer reviewed article is much more valuable but does take more effort to read and understand the content.

You're just a government shill employed to spread dis-information to allow them to irradiate the babys!!! /sarcasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The likes of you and manxman seem to be starting from the position that 5g is absolutely safe richard. And seem to be attempting to won an argument by ridicule. How about you do some research yourselves?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

E = hc/λ.  Check it out.  Essentially the energy propagated from a source increases with frequency.  The open question is the power from the source (which in the case of 5g will be lower than earlier "g's") and the nature of the transmitted signal in terms of data structure.

Look, it's going to happen.  Too much money involved for it not to.

What is worth considering is the capacity of optical links between the island and the mainland.  The optical fibres in the infamous cable will have deteriorated by now due to microfractures and that will limit transmission rates let alone the actual capacity end to end of the "throw". Unlike diamonds a fibre cable is not forever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

The likes of you and manxman seem to be starting from the position that 5g is absolutely safe richard. And seem to be attempting to won an argument by ridicule. How about you do some research yourselves?

Not at all.  Just not starting at the balls to the wall idea that it will melt your innards and everyone in a 400 mile radius.

Nothing is "absolutely" safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

The likes of you and manxman seem to be starting from the position that 5g is absolutely safe richard. And seem to be attempting to won an argument by ridicule. How about you do some research yourselves?

As Richard has said, nothing is ever 100% safe.  There are plenty of things that people do everyday that are either slowly poisoning them (alcohol/tobacco) or which we have become so complacent about that we ignore the risks (crossing the road/driving/climbing trees...).

It is very difficult in modern world to identify what exposure to a particular thing will do.  If we accept that rates of Cancer are increasing we could put forward the hypothesis that this because of the technology, such as 3G or 5G, that we expose ourselves to daily.  It does, however, ignore the fact that life spans have increased and perhaps the reason that rates of cancer are increasing is because we have many more people surviving to an age where they develop it rather than being killed off by wolves, TB, Polio or a host of any other diseases that medical advancements have developed vaccines or treatments for.   So how do we isolate the cause?  How do we know that it is the technology and not diet or the amount of plastic that is getting into the food chain that is causing cancer?

I try and keep the bedroom free from technology (no television, no routers, no mobile phones) but I think that is just sensible for a good nights sleep.  If 5G is proven to be a significant danger then I will lobby for it to be banned until then I want to see more research.  

  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5g has recently been switched on at Manchester Airport.

Also a little birdie assures me that MT were testing this in Doulas 3 or 4 years ago. Wether that testing is still going on I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×