5G Network Radiation?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not for me to pass judgement but I'd say that's a bit harsh 

If I ever decide to add my own (unqualified) thoughts on the subject of 5G you can rest assured it won’t be on this car crash of a thread, where anyone who expresses any sort of opinion contrary to yo

This is total gibberish. 1. The science doesn’t show anything, either way. Those scientists, and pseudo scientists, claiming harm always seem to have an agenda. Their “science” and claims are all

Posted Images

David Idle is a very clever man.  He has made a fortune from selling pure unadulterated nonsense to the ignorant and gullible.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, somewhatdamaged said:

Treating that David Icke interview as gospel. 

It's hardly just him.and he jumped onboard something that was already a thing, possibly to discredit it.

How about we test the theory a little  -

It was in Wuhan, Italy , Spain etc - shortly thereafter these places had massive outbreaks.

It isn't in Iran  - so that part doesn't really work.

Other places in Asia were also suggested to disprove it - Japan etc.

Japan and Hong Kong places that have had the virus for a long time but seemingly few cases in comparison to Europe so far (especially Hong Kong  - I  think they've only had 4 deaths) and again suspiciously/coincidentally are about to get 5g up and running. -

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20200330_27/

https://www.rcrwireless.com/20200402/5g/three-hong-kong-operators-kick-off-5g-services

Lets keep a close eye on these places and see if they have an explosion of cases now that coincide.

Remember  - the theory isn't that it causes the virus, it''s that it weakens the immune system of people that get the virus (bioweapon according to the theory).

Lets see what happens, bullshit or not.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

David Idle is a very clever man.  He has made a fortune from selling pure unadulterated nonsense to the ignorant and gullible.

David Idle may well be clever. What about David Icke though?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, quilp said:

Iran currently has 41,000 cases with 2,700+ deaths. 

I know, I did say that part didn't work.

But it will be interesting to keep an eye on Japan and Hong Kong nonetheless.

3 hours ago, Neil Down said:

David Idle may well be clever. What about David Icke though?

Oh he's just a twat.  Thinks - bloody spellcheck on this Lenovo tablet.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, finlo said:

Hope you've wiped it down with Dettol!

And the tablet...:thumbsup:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, finlo said:

Hope you've wiped it down with Dettol!

I think that's what did it.

FWIW. Dettol is like hen's teeth over here, at least here in North Norfolk. Our local postie even gives his bag, mail bag that is, a squirt on the contents and he even wearers rubbers on his Walk,. gloves that is, when he sticks it through the letter box, the mail that is.

Buying anything from the local shops requires that the shop server recognises you as a local (yer, I know, "local shop for local people") and cash is ruled out.  Strictly contactless payments. Even our village pervert has given up on flashing and has reverted to just describing himself.  From 2 metres away of course.

But to be serious it's not fun, especially for families locked down in flats. Even in sleepy Cromer parks and the beach are closed, and there's police pulling people just schlepping around and sending those without a legitimate reason to be out straight home after taking names and addresses.

To be honest Rog that sounds like your Utopia.

Local things for local people and those who can only afford flats confined to them away from the more 'deserving'.

Having created the shortage of dettoll in Norfolk when are you planning on cashing in?  You may only have three weeks to shift the stuff....

Oh, and the 5G conspiracy loons are as bonkers as ever.

On 4/9/2020 at 6:36 PM, Rog said:

I think that's what did it.

FWIW. Dettol is like hen's teeth over here, at least here in North Norfolk. Our local postie even gives his bag, mail bag that is, a squirt on the contents and he even wearers rubbers on his Walk,. gloves that is, when he sticks it through the letter box, the mail that is.

Buying anything from the local shops requires that the shop server recognises you as a local (yer, I know, "local shop for local people") and cash is ruled out.  Strictly contactless payments. Even our village pervert has given up on flashing and has reverted to just describing himself.  From 2 metres away of course.

But to be serious it's not fun, especially for families locked down in flats. Even in sleepy Cromer parks and the beach are closed, and there's police pulling people just schlepping around and sending those without a legitimate reason to be out straight home after taking names and addresses.

And they’re now flying in Romanians, 180 at a time, to work the fields. Run, Rog, run.

• Haha 1