Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

1 hour ago, manxy said:

... maybe a Faraway cage might be more useful for them, preferably on Mars.. Haha

tumblr_n35yoiZkJ61rf14eeo2_r2_500.gif

3 hours ago, Sheldon said:

tumblr_n35yoiZkJ61rf14eeo2_r2_500.gif

I wish I couldn't see so many strings Sheldon. There's too many arrows pointing to the same group of people and whether it happens or not regards the 500 million global population limit, then you're guess is as good as mine, but they do appear to be pushing towards it and rolling out 5G & unSmart Meters are only a couple of their lines. 

11 hours ago, manxy said:

I wish I couldn't see so many strings Sheldon. There's too many arrows pointing to the same group of people and whether it happens or not regards the 500 million global population limit, then you're guess is as good as mine, but they do appear to be pushing towards it and rolling out 5G & unSmart Meters are only a couple of their lines.

Are you now saying that 5G is potentially for population control, to thin out the herd so to speak or did I misunderstand you?

Apologies if I did.

1 hour ago, PottyLisa said:

Are you now saying that 5G is potentially for population control, to thin out the herd so to speak or did I misunderstand you?

Apologies if I did.

If you believe the words of some highly influential people who control the monetary system and 90 odd percent of the worlds wealth and have stated that that the world needs to reduce in population to 500 million so that the earth is sustainable, then yes (Their words not mine). I cannot change what they want to do but would add that they have the clout, money and influence over key people and for them, it shouldn't be too hard to accept that whatever they want - they get!

The speed of the 5G roll out should raise eyebrows as its being done throughout the world and towers are being placed all over the place and the island will follow suit because IMO, money controls or influences the direction of the island and it wouldn't surprise me if our ratings dropped again if we didn't follow suit. (Rating currently Aa2 according to Moody's investors service. IOM was AAA in 2011)

Knowing that the old safety practises do not cover todays technology should again raise eyebrows and why the UK Parliament are looking at submitted written evidence (LINK HERE). 

IMO, I see thousands of people concerned about the affects of 5G and also unsmart meters and the health risks need to be addressed before any wasteful rollout. Those in important places know that they cannot hide from people on the island and if a rollout is implemented after receiving concerns from their inhabitants and then it was found out that 5G and unsmart meters were indeed carcinogenic, then I'm sure there will be some hostility directed towards those who accepted the rollout in the first place. 

Safety first before profit 

5G Ireland and soon coming to the IOM

"Consultation: Proposal to apply Code powers to Lothian Broadband Networks Limited

Start: 12 April 2019 Status: Open End: 13 May 2019

This document sets out Ofcom’s proposal to apply the electronic communications code (“the Code”) to Lothian Broadband Networks Limited.

The Grant of the Code powers is intended to assist providers of electronic communications networks and/or systems of infrastructure. In particular, a provider with Code powers (i.e. an “operator”) may:

* construct and maintain infrastructure on public land (streets) without needing to obtain a specific street works licence to do so;
* benefit from certain immunities from the Town and Country Planning legislation; and
* in the event that agreement cannot be reached with the owner or occupier of private land, to apply to the Court to impose an agreement which confers the Code right being sought by the operator or provides for the Code right to bind the landowner or occupier.

Ofcom considers applications for the grant of Code powers with reference to the matters set out in section 107(4) of the Communications Act 2003 (“the Act”).

As such, Ofcom has reviewed an application for Code powers submitted by Lothian Broadband Networks Limited and this document sets out a summary of the contents of that application, as well as Ofcom’s proposal to grant Code powers in favour of Lothian Broadband Networks Limited.

======

Unbelievable - Not independently tested, not insurable and no-one appears liable?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, manxy said:

5G Ireland and soon coming to the IOM

"Consultation: Proposal to apply Code powers to Lothian Broadband Networks Limited

Start: 12 April 2019 Status: Open End: 13 May 2019

This document sets out Ofcom’s proposal to apply the electronic communications code (“the Code”) to Lothian Broadband Networks Limited.

The Grant of the Code powers is intended to assist providers of electronic communications networks and/or systems of infrastructure. In particular, a provider with Code powers (i.e. an “operator”) may:

* construct and maintain infrastructure on public land (streets) without needing to obtain a specific street works licence to do so;
* benefit from certain immunities from the Town and Country Planning legislation; and
* in the event that agreement cannot be reached with the owner or occupier of private land, to apply to the Court to impose an agreement which confers the Code right being sought by the operator or provides for the Code right to bind the landowner or occupier.

Ofcom considers applications for the grant of Code powers with reference to the matters set out in section 107(4) of the Communications Act 2003 (“the Act”).

As such, Ofcom has reviewed an application for Code powers submitted by Lothian Broadband Networks Limited and this document sets out a summary of the contents of that application, as well as Ofcom’s proposal to grant Code powers in favour of Lothian Broadband Networks Limited.

======

Unbelievable - Not independently tested, not insurable and no-one appears liable?

Maybe they are just smarter than you, or know what they are talking about eh ?

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:53 AM, manxy said:
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:12 AM, PottyLisa said:

Apologies if I did.

If you believe the words of some highly influential people who control the monetary system and 90 odd percent of the worlds wealth and have stated that that the world needs to reduce in population to 500 million so that the earth is sustainable, then yes (Their words not mine). I cannot change what they want to do but would add that they have the clout, money and influence over key people and for them, it shouldn't be too hard to accept that whatever they want - they get!

The speed of the 5G roll out should raise eyebrows as its being done throughout the world and towers are being placed all over the place and the island will follow suit because IMO, money controls or influences the direction of the island and it wouldn't surprise me if our ratings dropped again if we didn't follow suit. (Rating currently Aa2 according to Moody's investors service. IOM was AAA in 2011)

Knowing that the old safety practises do not cover todays technology should again raise eyebrows and why the UK Parliament are looking at submitted written evidence (LINK HERE). 

IMO, I see thousands of people concerned about the affects of 5G and also unsmart meters and the health risks need to be addressed before any wasteful rollout. Those in important places know that they cannot hide from people on the island and if a rollout is implemented after receiving concerns from their inhabitants and then it was found out that 5G and unsmart meters were indeed carcinogenic, then I'm sure there will be some hostility directed towards those who accepted the rollout in the first place. 

Safety first before profit 

PL, I think she means yes.

• Like 1

Apr. 10, 2019 – Global – Lawmakers Halting/Resisting 5G

USA – Portland Oregon city officials state clear opposition (24 Mar.)

Italy - Florence applies the precautionary principle. Refuses 5G (28 Mar.)

Italy – One Roman district votes against 5G, others expected to follow

(28 Mar.)

Russia – The Russian Ministry of Defense refuses to transfer frequencies for
                                         5G, effectively delaying any 5G rollout for years. (28 Mar.)

Belgium – The Environment Minister announced that Brussels is halting 5G

rollout plans, saying, “The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose

health I can sell at a profit.  (31 Mar.)

Germany – Germans sign a petition en masse to force the German
                                         Bundestage to debate 5G. (4 Apr.)

Netherlands – MPs in the Netherlands insist that radiation research must be

carried out before any approval of the 5G network. (4 Apr.)

USA – California Supreme Court Justies unanimously upheld a 2011 San

Francisco ordinance requiring telecommunications companies to get

permits before placing antennas on city infrastructure! (5 Apr.)

Switzerland – The Canton of Vaud adopts a resolution calling for a 
                                         moratorium on 5G antennas until the publication this summer of a
                                         report on 5G by the Swiss Federal Office for the Environment.

“17 countries have taken avoidance action” (quoting Barrie Trower)  

From this website:  https://takebackyourpower.net/5g-the-dominoes-are-starting-to-fall/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

None of that crap in my car. I've had zero malfunctions to date.

Morris Minor!