Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

Let us know by providing the scientific experiment which has proven the shape!

I'll wait x

16 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Let us know by providing the scientific experiment which has proven the shape!

I'll wait in a dark room x

Posted (edited)

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/community_petitions/House_of_Keys_We_call_for_a_MORATORIUM_on_the_implementation_of_5G_technology_on_the_Isle_of_Man/?fxnFImb&fbogname=Jeff+C.&utm_source=sharetools&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=petition-727683-We_call_for_a_MORATORIUM_on_the_implementation_of_5G_technology_on_the_Isle_of_Man&utm_term=xnFImb%2Ben

would someone please be kind enough to supply a link to independent and incontrovertible evidence that this technology is safe for everyone?  

The World Health Organization is looking for further research as EHS is recognized as an issue for some.  

https://www.who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs296/en/

Edited by boswellian
  • Like 2

Regardless of your views on the matter there's enough scientific studies querying it's safety, or lack of, to warrant a pause and further investigation before they plough ahead with putting an antenna on top of all lamp posts outside kids bedroom windows around the island.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Douglas has had most new lamposts fitted with a blue antenna on top. Some suggest its for 5g. 

Anyone know?

From the fb 5g page

www.cellphonetaskforce.org/governments-and-organizations-that-ban-or-warn-against-wireless-technology/?fbclid=IwAR2Bndp2JaoavcmDcjX0bJM3JUwXOp999dYg4ongDdGzSX0_BmIVE4NVRcQ

Posted (edited)

And now Brussels has stopped 5G. 

http://www.brusselstimes.com/brussels/14753/radiation-concerns-halt-brussels-5g-for-now?fbclid=IwAR2vsNd6NOAh9R-KF7FoNc3ahK47v_tr9KV3ge-BINUjFGInE1AF9dejhXE

Radiation concerns halt Brussels 5G development, for now

Monday, 01 April 2019 10:54
Radiation concerns halt Brussels 5G development, for now© Belga

Plans for a pilot project to provide high-speed 5G wireless internet in Brussels have been halted due to fears for the health of citizens, according to reports.

Edited by manxy
  • Like 3

Scientific Research On 5G, 4G Small Cells, Wireless Radiation And Health

https://ehtrust.org/scientific-research-on-5g-and-health/?fbclid=IwAR183bF4xblQrFLSQG3KSMxGapRdY6Ai7rX4rlvOabe5XDe1Tk68IuFuQ7w

5G and the Internet of Things will increase overall use of all types of wireless frequencies. A published review of effects of Wi-Fi radiation entitled, “Wi-Fi is an important threat to human health” found that “repeated Wi-Fi studies show that Wi-Fi causes oxidative stress, sperm/testicular damage, neuropsychiatric effects including EEG changes, apoptosis, cellular DNA damage, endocrine changes, and calcium overload. Each of these effects are also caused by exposures to other microwave frequency EMFs, with each such effect being documented in from 10 to 16 reviews.” The paper concludes that, “it follows from these various findings that the placement of Wi-Fi into schools around the country may well be a high level threat to the health of our children as well being a threat to teachers…”

Unfortunately, Dr Henrietta Ewart (psych) has allowed planning to go ahead and to place a mast up in Ramsey and not sure if this is correct, but didn't allow objections to be heard? If this is correct, then she is a disgrace to democracy and undermines the very fabric of the Manx people. 

Posted (edited)

EMF Homeopathic Remedy

So who should pay for treatment to detoxify the body from EMF radiation?

5G is coming here guys, becoming real, one mast is up and more to come. Amazon and other suppliers will make a fortune! Maybe I'll be wrong and it will go away? (Sarcastic mode on - sorry) 

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 22.27.42.png

Edited by manxy
  • Haha 1

Profit trumps "health fears" every time. If it didn't we still wouldn't be traveling faster than a horse can run.

• Like 2

From what i have seen on the variius 5 groups on fb, , many people have sent detailed letters ad e mails to most mhks and particularly the members of the healh department, outining their concerns and pointing to flaws in the current plans for 5g.

Also the have provided links to professionals who have concerns aout 5g, including scientists and peer reviewed research papers. It sems there will be much debate and discussion befor the supposed roll out takes place. 

People are very concerned and holding meetings around the island, discussing how to lawfully challenge the implementation. 

Its a hot topic. 

• Haha 1

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games
And daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon