Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

The crap mostly comes from those usually manipulating facebook science to dream up a theory, usually matching an unverified preconception, which they then want others to run around disproving.

In their minds, it then seems to become fact until disproved (which they are well aware is unlikely to ever happen and probably why they approach it in this manner.)

Science doesn't work like that thank *! 

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2019 at 10:10 AM, ballaughbiker said:

Manxy, again, comes up with x and an appeal (challenge) to 'prove me wrong' expecting if nobody does, it is then cast in stone.

It aint.

Apart from me being polite and returning your call - I couldn't give a 5hit what you think as you're one person following your own personal judgement without being able to prove that the system is safe. Not even sure if you think that Dr Ewart is an expert because she has a PHD in history but hey, each to their own. 

Edited by manxy

On 5/25/2019 at 11:44 PM, dilligaf said:
The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games
And daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade
You make the change
You rearrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
And there's someone in my head, but it's not me
And if the cloud bursts thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
"I can't think of anything to say except... Laughing is nice! HaHaHa!"

I think that one was about the first occasion Syd Barratt was treated in an institution.

1 minute ago, Uhtred said:

I think that one was about the first occasion Syd Barratt was treated in an institution.

Yes and quite haunting I think.

• Like 1

I couldn't give a 5hit what you think as you're one person following your own personal judgement without being able to prove that the system is safe. 

Fairy 'nuff. I shan't lose any sleep over that.:lol:

Your general approach is common on social media. Search for stuff you have an emotional need to believe and invite all to 'prove you wrong' as you must think if nobody does, it gives your belief some form of validation.  It doesn't and never will.

I don't care how angry, diverting or dismissive your replies are (or whether you reply at all) but don't expect to put stuff on here which is also just personal opinion and expect others to just believe without comment. Keep posting unverifiable opinion and others will keep commenting. That's forums for you.....:flowers:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ballaughbiker said:

Your general approach is common on social media. Search for stuff you have an emotional need to believe and invite all to 'prove you wrong' as you must think if nobody does, it gives your belief some form of validation.  It doesn't and never will.

I don't care how angry, diverting or dismissive your replies are (or whether you reply at all) but don't expect to put stuff on here which is also just personal opinion and expect others to just believe without comment. Keep posting unverifiable opinion and others will keep commenting. That's forums for you.....:flowers:

Look BB - You have yet to provide evidence that its safe!

God bless you and hope you find peace in your resolution.

I will fight my corner even though the underdogs will always find it hard work against power and corruption as seen in INIRP whose guidelines were formulated by those with vested interests. Regardless of what you and I think of this technology, you must agree that having telecommunication people on the panel board pushing the technology was not fair play and in my view, immoral.

Posted (edited)

Look BB - You have yet to provide evidence that its safe!

You know that is virtually impossible just as proving anything highly technical is completely safe so your demand for proof, and your rejection of the technology until you have that proof,  seems somewhat iniquitous. Why not Google "shifting the burden of proof".

God bless you and hope you find peace in your resolution.

Well that's an improvement on Wednesday's execration but I am at peace already, you on the other hand does not seem to be (I'll resist any reference to 'god'......)

I will fight my corner even though the underdogs will always find it hard work against power and corruption as seen in INIRP

Underdog...that will be the moral justification then. Power and corruption? That will be the conspiracy theory.

you must agree that having telecommunication people on the panel board pushing the technology was not fair play and in my view, immoral.

It's a view with which I might have some sympathy but who would you replace them with? Someone who doesn't have detailed knowledge of the systems? Millions on facebook if that's what you want.

PS. I still haven't made my mind up about 5G so I might become of Stinky's maybes. Maybe..

Edited by ballaughbiker
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Wow. Bravo, yes, fully agree. (Although that redundant apostrophe offends me.)

It is indeed impossible to prove something safe without using it widely. The capitalist system/human inquisitiveness and the profit imperative will always dictate that experimental systems go forward, and they must. Only if people start suffering or dying in large numbers directly implicating the technology will it be paused, e.g Boeing 737 new Max 8 systems. This leads in stages to progress.

Anyway, I see that Birmingham has just gone 5G live so now we have a large number of guinea pigs. If the city is reduced to a post-apocalyptic wasteland and/or Brummies are turned into gibbering imbeciles in the near future, we can start to question the wisdom of adopting 5G. (If we can notice the difference of course.........)

Did anybody hear the woman on Talking Heads today talking about all this stuff?

People have to install mesh to cover their houses and have to wear shielded underwear and other clothing

The woman it seems suffers badly from the effects of wi fi etc, but used a mobile to call the station

Wtf ?

Although that redundant apostrophe offends me

:sweatingbullets:

I bet you're a card carrying member of Keith Waterhouse's alliterative Association for the Abolition and Annihilation of the Aberrant Apostrophe. 

• Haha 1

Can this not be merged with the flat earth topic? Both subjects are as mad as a box of frogs

• Like 1