Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

Just now, ScotsAlan said:

You have not commented on my answers that refer to distrust of Huawei etc. My knowledge of manufacturing in China and all the boring factual stuff.

You did not answer my question about trees being cut down in residential streets. Do you accept my explanation?

Lets do a google exploration ( I cant google of course.. only Bing).

'Are tree roots a danger to sub surface fiber optic cables'

I did try and find your comment on trees being cut down. Can you tell me the date and time on here so that I can find it

8 minutes ago, manxy said:

I did try and find your comment on trees being cut down. Can you tell me the date and time on here so that I can find it

Yesterday, 10.17 am. 4 pages back. Why not use the search function? Or rather than search or research would you rather just rely on random stuff you come across that fits in with your world view, rather than checking that it’s safe.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, manxy said:

Thing is John - Health, safety and environmental evaluations to understand the impact on humans, wildlife and the environment have not been done. That can't be write in anyones book?

Lets go to the start.. lets risk assess. Lets do an FMEA, a DFMEA, and and an environmental assesment.

Have you done these Manxy? Huawei has, so has nokia, sony erickson and samsung. Its all part of the ISO 9000 world.

Are the products CCC approved, UL approved, BEAB approved. 

You cant sell anything unless it is approved. I sort of know a bit about this cos I am an international engineer. I only have a dozen or so patents. None about radio waves of course. 

I might be a bit thick compared to the emf scientists on your list you posted earlier. But I do have a basic understanding of science. Very basis really.

Are trees being chopped down for 5g?

@SA

I noticed most of the tress along the main road are being removed. But easily explained. The trees grow too big and start to lift the pavement (bad for wheelchairs), their roots grow into underground services such as sewerage pipes etc. And in the case of where I live, trees are continually cut back because of the danger they pose in strong typhoon winds. Roadside trees planted in pavements just grow too big.

======

Pretty reasonable explanation. Could you send a picture of the area you talked of so that I can see what you mean?

The tree issue is important, because it is an easily debunked claim.

2 minutes ago, manxy said:

@SA

I will post a few photos tomorrow. No problem. Though I think the trees are gone now. They chop them, dig them up, and replant them. I might have a photo or two on my phone of typhoon damage I can post now. Let me check.

29 minutes ago, manxy said:

Thing is John - Health, safety and environmental evaluations to understand the impact on humans, wildlife and the environment have not been done. That can't be write in anyones book?

But they have, time and time again. But even if you accept that ( which you don’t, I know ) they don’t, by their very nature, prove 100% that 5G or EMR/EMF is safe. That isn’t how science works.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, manxy said:

And there you go once again - being slanderous to someone who is copying and pasting. Why can't you just add content about 5G and its positives that you strive for and stop trying to belittle everyone all the time?

One positive, is that many of the scientists on your list can share their test results quickly to prove you correct.

Beats tea clipper mail any day.

@manxy you say WHO say that 5G is unsafe. But actually they don’t. And what they say about bio electromagnetic effects hasn’t changed this millennium.

The World Health Organization has classified radio frequency electromagnetic radiation as Group 2B - possibly carcinogenic. This group contains possible carcinogens such as lead, DDT, and styrene. For example, epidemiological studies looking for a relationship between cell phone use and brain cancer development, have been largely inconclusive, save to demonstrate that the effect, if it exists, cannot be a large one.

• Like 1

Well we don't need to speculate any longer do we? As I said earlier in the thread 5G is being rolled out right now. Birmingham was first and it is happening in cities around the UK, so all we need to do is wait and see if there is an adverse effect. There won't be of course, or if there is a small one it will be added to the other dangers we face each day, like crossing the road.

https://news.sky.com/story/uks-first-5g-service-launches-in-six-cities-11731337

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, woolley said:

Well we don't need to speculate any longer do we? As I said earlier in the thread 5G is being rolled out right now. Birmingham was first and it is happening in cities around the UK, so all we need to do is wait and see if there is an adverse effect. There won't be of course, or if there is a small one it will be added to the other dangers we face each day, like crossing the road.

https://news.sky.com/story/uks-first-5g-service-launches-in-six-cities-11731337

You mentioned that there won't be an adverse effect of course? This is exactly the point as absolutely no one would know. Who is monitoring the hospitals or Doctors surgeries and at what stage do people say - Hey, you were right all along, people are bleeding, having adverse affects etc? Absolute zilch and even if some measurement was actually put out there, would you or I be told this and compromise a prize Government cow like that of the Manx Utilities? (I still remember the debt of £538 million and Tynwald wiping £95 million off their debt)

So you are probably right to suggest that any new adverse affects will be tidied up or swept under the carpet and kept hush hush but maybe I'm wrong with the covert operations of an increasing cabinet office and they reveal all cases and not misdirecting people into a safe cause. I suppose we'll see or maybe not in the long run?

10 hours ago, manxy said:

...maybe I'm wrong...

No maybe about it.

Despite all the more qualified and experienced people telling you are wrong, despite all the evidence that shows you that you are wrong, you still persist in this fools errand.

You are desperately looking for something, anything to make you feel "valued" and donning the mantle of safety crusader against the evil 5G is somehow filling that void in your life.

At this point I can't tell if you are taking the piss like PGW or you genuinely believe this tripe, but you need to sort yourself out.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

No maybe about it.

Despite all the more qualified and experienced people telling you are wrong, despite all the evidence that shows you that you are wrong, you still persist in this fools errand.

You are desperately looking for something, anything to make you feel "valued" and donning the mantle of safety crusader against the evil 5G is somehow filling that void in your life.

At this point I can't tell if you are taking the piss like PGW or you genuinely believe this tripe, but you need to sort yourself out.

Maybe they are one and the same...

God you are pathetic and paranoid. 

Manxy and PGW are different people with very different personalities. TJ clones don’t change personality. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

No maybe about it.

(mod made)

Oh Bravo for your quickness of wit and your geriatric dribble.

Desperately looking for something? You could be right there but common sense isn't one of your strong points and looking past the set of blinkers you're wearing doesn't seem to help you at all.

And if you weren't such a twit, you'd see links to experienced people among the many videos but again, you're like the three monkeys - see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. Yep sums you up you self serving shallow ego tripper.

So don't speak to me about sorting my life out when you need to start looking inwardly at yourself because the mirror you're using at the moment is warped to hell. 

• Haha 1