Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

45 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

God you are pathetic and paranoid. 

Manxy and PGW are different people with very different personalities. TJ clones don’t change personality. 

Lighten up for heavens sake.

5 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

No maybe about it.

Despite all the more qualified and experienced people telling you are wrong, despite all the evidence that shows you that you are wrong, you still persist in this fools errand.

You are desperately looking for something, anything to make you feel "valued" and donning the mantle of safety crusader against the evil 5G is somehow filling that void in your life.

At this point I can't tell if you are taking the piss like PGW or you genuinely believe this tripe, but you need to sort yourself out.

Now now, i only take the piss out of walters, dicko.

Like you

5 hours ago, Chinahand said:

God you are pathetic and paranoid. 

Manxy and PGW are different people with very different personalities. TJ clones don’t change personality. 

Lets not pretend we know each other please china x

10 hours ago, manxy said:

(mod made)

Oh Bravo for your quickness of wit and your geriatric dribble.

Desperately looking for something? You could be right there but common sense isn't one of your strong points and looking past the set of blinkers you're wearing doesn't seem to help you at all.

And if you weren't such a twit, you'd see links to experienced people among the many videos but again, you're like the three monkeys - see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. Yep sums you up you self serving shallow ego tripper.

So don't speak to me about sorting my life out when you need to start looking inwardly at yourself because the mirror you're using at the moment is warped to hell. 

We have used these frequencies for years and at much higher power,  but even if for a moment we conceded that 5G might actually be a little bit hazardous, there is no way it is not going to be rolled out because of a few protesting voices. Progress does not work that way because there is always far greater pressure for the service enhancement from those who want to benefit from it by using it or profiting from it. If it was eventually proven to be dangerous once up and running because of associated illness and deaths, then it would be a cost v benefit debate. Are the drawbacks worth putting up with for the benefits to society, a bit like road deaths. Nobody suggests we shouldn't use the roads because people are killed on them. Meanwhile, there is no point in becoming wound up about things you can't change.

Could you imagine how excited people like manxy would have been if the internet had been around when cars were first introduced...

"Exclusive and irrefutable evidence...driving over 30 mph will make you explode"

"The truth "they" don't want you to know...driving without a flag bearer is hazardous to health"

"They are cutting down horses to force people to get cars"

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Could you imagine how excited people like manxy would have been if the internet had been around when cars were first introduced...

"Exclusive and irrefutable evidence...driving over 30 mph will make you explode"

"The truth "they" don't want you to know...driving without a flag bearer is hazardous to health"

"They are cutting down horses to force people to get cars"

Are you mentally challenged? Get a grip Britten

The flags were there for peoples safety but this roll out of unsafe technology harms biological things and people do not have a choice of whether they want it or not. Don't you get it yet thicko or is your hand being crossed by silver or a brown envelope?

Only takes one EMP to take out all the electric appliances and we're back to horses or peddle power again.

unsafe technology harms biological things...

Citation?

Don't you get it yet thicko or is your hand being crossed by silver or a brown envelope?

Hmm of the two of us, you are the least qualified or experienced in this field, but please do carry on with your wildly inaccurate woo-science and tin-foilery (also what makes you think I am a paid shill?  Just because I disagree with your baseless woo-mongering?)

Only takes one EMP to take out all the electric appliances and we're back to horses or peddle power again.

Once again your complete and utter ignorance is showing.  One EMP would have a limited area of effect, and a lot of technology is shielded against EMP (I used to work at RAF Neatishead which is a shielded bunker in Norfolk as part of the UK Air Defence network - before it was close in the late 2000's).

And even if an EMP hits, we still have steam power.

So back in your tin foil lined box you crank.

15 hours ago, woolley said:

We have used these frequencies for years and at much higher power,  but even if for a moment we conceded that 5G might actually be a little bit hazardous, there is no way it is not going to be rolled out because of a few protesting voices. Progress does not work that way because there is always far greater pressure for the service enhancement from those who want to benefit from it by using it or profiting from it. If it was eventually proven to be dangerous once up and running because of associated illness and deaths, then it would be a cost v benefit debate. Are the drawbacks worth putting up with for the benefits to society, a bit like road deaths. Nobody suggests we shouldn't use the roads because people are killed on them. Meanwhile, there is no point in becoming wound up about things you can't change.

Thinking back wooley, I remember in Scotland as a kid we would moan about the tv transmitters being on 'low power' and it was difficult to get a picture on the telly.  And those transmitters, on the same frequency as 5G were phsically massive.

We never thought for a second about the people living close to these masts when we moaned about low power. Indeed, rural areas campainged for repeater masts to cover their glens. 

Now we are actually getting it, and ppl are moaning lol.

Of course it should be tested in the new cellular method, but it has. 

• Like 1

As a matter of interest, anyone seen 5G phones for sale?

I think the Samsung S10 is 5G, but preorder? And a thousand bucks US?

Amazon is partially blocked here at the moment so cant easily look.

Posted (edited)

We have used these frequencies for years and at much higher power

Well some of them and at ERP of up to 1 MW! (That's one megawatt manxy..... a million watts)

Edited by ballaughbiker

The growing awareness of the health impact of the 4G/5G densification is resulting in action by policymakers worldwide. Cities are issuing resolutions and calls for research before deployment. There are citizen organisations in almost every country working on this and a growing list of public officials speaking out.

For example, in the United States the state of New Hampshire has a 5G Bill HB 522 that asks, “Why have 1,000s of peer-reviewed studies, including the recently published U.S. Toxicology Program 16-year $30 million study, that are showing a wide range of statistically significant DNA damage, brain and heart tumors, infertility, and so many other ailments, being ignored by the Federal Communication Commission (FCC)?” and, “Why have more than 220 of the worlds leading scientists signed an appeal to the WHO and the United Nations to protect public health from wireless radiation and nothing has been done?”

• Like 1

Away from the Internet, have you spoken to any credible people Manxy?

Thats not a jibe, I am interested to see if you have debated your views (not those of interwebz links) with someone with either a polarised view to you or neutral view with an RF background.

12 hours ago, immortalpuppet said:

Away from the Internet, have you spoken to any credible people Manxy?

Thats not a jibe, I am interested to see if you have debated your views (not those of interwebz links) with someone with either a polarised view to you or neutral view with an RF background.

Of course they haven't.

Without the ability to post links to Youtube or (insert conspiracy site name here) their entire belief is based on the emotive rather than the rational.

They have no understanding of the science or the technology they are so wound up about, so any actual debate is pointless.

It is like trying to talk rationally with anti-vaxxers who think the bubonic plague would have been solved a lot quicker if we had just washed our hands more.

• Like 1

I bunked off work this afternoon to go for a bike ride. Noticed this mast being upgraded (to 5G?) outside a beer stop I frequent. If you look close you can see the workmen upon the tower of death. This mast provides cover for a motorway junction in south China.

Do you have these in Douglas yet?

IMG20190614151535-01.jpeg