Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

Some interesting stuff from Manxy. I worked through, and we can discount the calirornian studies that were 'self diagnisosed, and the stuff that presents anectotal evidence. Lots to work through.

This one tho...

No numbers. I hate this tactic.. Cancer in this town is double it is in that town.. ok.. how many cases? 2 cases versus 1, or 20 thousand v 10000?

Screenshot_2019-06-16-22-45-39-95-01.jpeg

Its not a case of debunking Manxys posts, without a doubt there is some good research there. Its a case of how to find the good stuff.

The Dr Stein introduction for example, is that Dr Jill Stein, failed green party candidate for US President in 2016. 

She was a useless candidate by the way. I followed her campaign.  Train wreck.

Or is it a random Dr Stein? But a usefull name on conspiricy websites? No idea.. but I know how these info wars style sites works.

Give us a random number Manxy. One for each of us. We will count down from top to bottom, or bottom to up. However we decide.

You need to somehow decide a way to allocate us each a random claim to investigate.

And one for yourself of course.

I am at a disadvantage of course, great fire wall etc.. but I have sort of VPN..

Wait.. I gonna pick my own number.. From my fathers day card.. I pick your 15th post..Cant get more random than that.. 

IMG20190616231618-01.jpeg

The 15th blue link. I will read this. If the vpn works.

Screenshot_2019-06-16-23-21-28-48-02.jpeg

On 6/14/2019 at 6:55 PM, paswt said:

Fair comment "Manxy" , as for the offer of donating to a charity , well it's not  the first time he's made a similar offer (and failed to deliver:lol:).

Just saying :flowers:

I posted screen shots of my donation to the forum.

But don't let things like facts get in the way...

Just proving...

3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

I posted screen shots of my donation to the forum.

But don't let things like facts get in the way...

Just proving...

I was referring to your claim that my old dad had not served in the RAF and that your service experiences were so traumatic  ( that they would make a racer...............

I posted a pic of his campaign medals which you then claimed were , if memory serves , downloaded from the internet ( bit of a cheap shot :lol:)

You have steadfastly declined to expand on your own service career   

Just saying:flowers:

fullsizeoutput_1841.jpeg

1 minute ago, paswt said:

I was referring to your claim that my old dad had not served in the RAF and that your service experiences were so traumatic  ( that they would make a racer...............

I posted a pic of his campaign medals which you then claimed were , if memory serves , downloaded from the internet ( bit of a cheap shot :lol:)

You have steadfastly declined to expand on your own service career   

Just saying:flowers:

Well then, you need to be more specific which claim you were referring to in a random outburst post in a non-related subject.

As all you did was post a picture of some medals, how am I or anyone else for that matter supposed to know who they belonged to?  So hardly a "cheap shot".

I know staying on topic is hard for someone as bitter as you for being shown up as often as you are, so I would offer this simple piece of advice...

tenor.png

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Well then, you need to be more specific which claim you were referring to in a random outburst post in a non-related subject.

As all you did was post a picture of some medals, how am I or anyone else for that matter supposed to know who they belonged to?  So hardly a "cheap shot".

I know staying on topic is hard for someone as bitter as you for being shown up as often as you are, so I would offer this simple piece of advice...

tenor.png

The last thing I require is advice from you thanks .

My advice to you is before " bigging up"  your RAF military experiences you read 'A Doctor's War ' by Aiden MacCarthy ( Robson Books), a stark war story, France, Dunkirk, Bomber Command  (where he won a particularly gallant George Medal) and the short but eventful East Indies campaign , but his experiences as A POW in Japanese hands , the tale of horrors land and at sea, including the greatest horror of all , the Nagasaki atom bomb ( he was there as a POW!) command attention.

It may put your military service (as a pencil squeezer?:))  into perspective but I wouldn't be at all surprised if you claimed Aiden made the whole thing up  because you are who you are and are judging others by your own standards perhaps

Hope this helps

:flowers:

Edited by paswt

JW, I reserve the right to defend myself from false assertions , if that results in a suspension ( A first for me I believe ) then so be it .

That said I seen reason for me to continue to post on this thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, paswt said:

JW, I reserve the right to defend myself from false assertions , if that results in a suspension ( A first for me I believe ) then so be it .

That said I seen reason for me to continue to post on this thread.

Not interested whether the assertions are false. I’m not in a position to determine or take sides. Just interested in stopping the pair of you from being dicks.

By answering back you’ve challenged a moderator decision. 7 day suspension.

• Thanks 1

Agreed. Really harsh considering some of the bullshit that's allowed to slide on here.

Just in case I'm suspend or banned or whatever for this................:P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Note to self - must not answer back...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

It's not for me to pass judgement but I'd say that's a bit harsh 

It's probably in the sentencing guidelines....

• Haha 1