Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

My point Manxy.. you might have a point re 5G. But dont get hijacked by these knobs. 

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

Karl Muller is just a deluded conspiracy theorist tin foil hat wearing obsessive. Yes he has a scientific background, but seems to have left it behind. If that’s the best you can do Manxy...

I'd like to say Oh Wow, John Wrights speaking sense again, but I don't think I've ever heard it in the first place! 

One promising thing with AI though, is that it will take over advocates and other judicial employees soon in the future, which will probably be better all round unless they're programmed to lie.

On 6/21/2019 at 3:44 AM, manxy said:

I'd like to say Oh Wow, John Wrights speaking sense again, but I don't think I've ever heard it in the first place! 

One promising thing with AI though, is that it will take over advocates and other judicial employees soon in the future, which will probably be better all round unless they're programmed to lie.

Thats amazingly unkind. 

I get this regular in online chats. Personal attacks I mean. Though in this case the target is John, it makes me wonder how you will attack me.

Anyway.....as sort of promised Manxy, I passed by the road where they have been cutting back the trees, similar to the images you posted. I am normally on a bus when I pass, but tonight on ebike so I can take a photo, unfortunatly it is dark here.

Last week, they were cutting the tops off the trees, so could be construed as 5G victims. But today, you can see the digging out has started. These trees are to be replanted. The road is to be dug up to lay a metro line.

The point I am trying to make is, pollarded trees are not evidence of environmental distruction for 5G. This photo is straight from my phone, after cropping.

IMG20190622204123-01.jpeg

Here is the thing for me Manxy. 

I sort of get the flat earth thing. Its a rebellion against 'clever people'. Its a stupid rebellion, but if anything, its a demand to simplify science so everyone can understand. But no matter how simple the evidence for round earth is presented, the flatters will get more and more wild. Their last defense being personal attacks.

Lots of historical precidents for this.

Mao was the same. Not a flat earther, but anti science. He feared the scientists, but he had the added problem of stupid superstision. The scientist problem was easy for him. He killed them. The superstision not so easy, so he got other ppl to kill them.

I live with unreasonable superstition every day. From drinking cold water will kill you on the spot, to Ying and Yang hot foods and cold foods, eating cat in winter warms you, if you paint your apartment you need vacate it for 6 months, new mums cant wash for a month after birth, its unlucky to move a bed.

Being of a scientific bent, I can recognise your anti 5G passion and slot it into my filing cabinet of superstision. In the top drawer of course. That is, she has a point, and some might be true. Not written off, needs investigation by other ppl. Clever ppl.

Drinking cold water will kill you, thats in my bottom drawer. But yet I have had that said to me pretty much weekly for 8 years now. 

And I dont partake in cat hotpot in winter to keep warm.

Think about that Manxy. 

If your MIL insisted you go eat cat in winter to keep warm, how would you react?

Would you do as I do, and suggest buying a scientifically designed electric heater to heat the house rather than eat a furry animal on the basis that being furry, its warm?

Anti science. 

How would you react, if you were in South China, temp 32 degrees today, 90% humidity, and someone told you that the iced water you were drinking would kill you on the spot?

See the connection?

So please keep posting manxie. Post your 5G stuff. Its easy to fully or partially debunk.

I cant debunk deadly cold water.

Apart from me not dying. But trust me.. my wife and MIL want that.. they just bought an ice maker.. the MIL cant wait. Ha ha.

Note.. I said partial debunk.. 

Flat earth thing? Not interested in that as whether the earth is round, flat or unusually shaped won't make a difference to peoples health, so if I ever want to talk about it, then it won't be on this thread as people get confused and start to become mixed up as to what thread is which. One topic - don't mix them up - Simples!

So only those confused with technology or new innovations, blinkered, shills, friends of brown envelopes, friends of important people in one of the many clubs of you scrub my back and I'll scrub yours, those with mental health problems, those who do favours for their mates, those who talk shite and those who seek to gain massively from the roll out of supposed trial tests around the world will object to my comments. ps; some may say they're corrupt, but only if they knowingly know the ill affects that 5G causes to people. They don't care about my life or my friends and for that, I won't forgive them and are a disgrace to humanity!

On 6/24/2019 at 12:26 AM, manxy said:

Flat earth thing? Not interested in that as whether the earth is round, flat or unusually shaped won't make a difference to peoples health, so if I ever want to talk about it, then it won't be on this thread as people get confused and start to become mixed up as to what thread is which. One topic - don't mix them up - Simples!

So only those confused with technology or new innovations, blinkered, shills, friends of brown envelopes, friends of important people in one of the many clubs of you scrub my back and I'll scrub yours, those with mental health problems, those who do favours for their mates, those who talk shite and those who seek to gain massively from the roll out of supposed trial tests around the world will object to my comments. ps; some may say they're corrupt, but only if they knowingly know the ill affects that 5G causes to people. They don't care about my life or my friends and for that, I won't forgive them and are a disgrace to humanity!

So in all that word salad, anyone who disagrees with you, regardless of experience or qualification is a shill or has mental health issues?

• Like 1

A shill, elected to office for the sole purpose of taking bribes.

Posted (edited)

5G Parliament Debate - If only we had more politicians with balls to speak out about this.

Edited by manxy
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, manxy said:

5G Parliament Debate - If only we had more politicians with balls to speak out about this.

A good Welsh name there eh ? Shame she had to read what somebody else had written for her. More bullshit.

10 hours ago, manxy said:

Quote - Putting in tens of millions of 5G antennas without a single biological test for safety has to be the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:00 AM, manxy said:

Quote - Putting in tens of millions of 5G antennas without a single biological test for safety has to be the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world

Get a life manxy.

12 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Get a life manxy.

Oh Hello- welcome to the world of the living dilli.

So using your intellect and full knowledge of your financially motivated world and whatever crisp packet you're reading from, what if anything was wrong about the quote

Well?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, manxy said:

5G Fibre Optic (hard wired) - the way forward

How are you going to connect your mobile device to the fibre optic cable when you are out and about?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

How are you going to connect your mobile device to the fibre optic cable when you are out and about?

What mobile device?

• Like 1