Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

37 minutes ago, manxy said:

What mobile device?

Do you actually understand what 5G is? What it’s used for?

5G and fibre optic cable are for two completely separate ( but related ) things

4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Do you actually understand what 5G is? What it’s used for?

5G and fibre optic cable are for two completely separate ( but related ) things

Don't get emotional JW

You do realise that 5G can't work without fibre networks?

3 hours ago, manxy said:

Don't get emotional JW

I’m not emotional. That’s you. You’ve demonstrated throughout this thread.

Yes, I do know that fibre optic is used to connect the 5G network cells to the exchange. But you can also use microwave links or even satellite links.

But fibre optic is fixed. It can be run into homes and offices and then hard connected to PC’s or even WiFi.

But 5G is the connection to mobile, hand held, devices, phones, tablets, data SIM, etc. But you ask “what mobile device?”.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, manxy said:

Don't get emotional JW

Of course it can. Microwave links to masts and then wireless links to the smaller cells (MiMo)

4 hours ago, John Wright said:

Yes, I do know that fibre optic is used to connect the 5G network cells to the exchange. But you can also use microwave links or even satellite links.

But fibre optic is fixed. It can be run into homes and offices and then hard connected to PC’s or even WiFi.

But 5G is the connection to mobile, hand held, devices, phones, tablets, data SIM, etc. But you ask “what mobile device?”.

In case it slipped your emotionless mind then, which reminds me that psychopaths and yourself have something in common then - you said - How are you going to connect your mobile device to the fibre optic cable when you are out and about?

I said - 'What mobile device' and will make it simple for you to understand - that means I do not have a mobile. Capeesh? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, manxy said:
4 hours ago, John Wright said:

In case it slipped your emotionless mind then, which reminds me that psychopaths and yourself have something in common then - you said - How are you going to connect your mobile device to the fibre optic cable when you are out and about?

I said - 'What mobile device' and will make it simple for you to understand - that means I do not have a mobile. Capeesh? 

Did you lose it in the grass during the "death protest" on the 5th July ?

10 minutes ago, manxy said:

You may not have. 

Are you suggesting we get rid of them for everyone?.

you really are angry, and offensive. Even personally messaging me unsolicited. Talk about paranoia and psychopathy.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I think you might have the wrong people involved

1 minute ago, manxy said:
1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

I think you might have the wrong people involved

I thought those fools would be your kind of people. Shocked that you were not among them.

58 minutes ago, John Wright said:

You may not have. 

Are you suggesting we get rid of them for everyone?.

you really are angry, and offensive. Even personally messaging me unsolicited. Talk about paranoia and psychopathy.

So psychopathy is involved with you which figures but hey - don't let it get to you although I understand that it will but life's a bitch sometimes and get over it.

Angry... lol and some people thought you were bright.. haha. How can I even try to be angry when I have you acting like a comedian.. So funny :P

• Confused 1

Just now, dilligaf said:

I thought those fools would be your kind of people. Shocked that you were not among them.

I think I saw you there near a shed. Yep, you are a tool and you only dig yourself in deeper... Haha

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, manxy said:

I think I saw you there near a shed. Yep, you are a tool and you only dig yourself in deeper... Haha

Ever the lady eh ??

Edit to add that, yes, I often dig myself into holes with a spade.

Having seen what you are saying about JW, I tend to think that you have acquired a big JCB 

Edited by dilligaf

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Ever the lady eh ??

Edit to add that, yes, I often dig myself into holes with a spade.

Having seen what you are saying about JW, I tend to think that you have acquired a big JCB 

He's stated that he isn't emotional and falls under the guise of a psychopath which doesn't mean he's a blood thirsty killer,  but cannot react to emotion. Talking about it will aggravate those with this trait however and if he isn't, then he should easily be able to laugh it off. If he can't, then so what, he's only another person at the end of the day and his drinking partners will be different from mine. 

As for your comment about ever the lady, then you should just man up and stop squealing like a shrivelled slug

It should be noted that it was JW who said that I should change and if you don't like it, then tough - life's a bitch!

Edited by manxy
  • Haha 1