5G Network Radiation?

6 hours ago, manxy said:

He's stated that he isn't emotional and falls under the guise of a psychopath which doesn't mean he's a blood thirsty killer,  but cannot react to emotion. Talking about it will aggravate those with this trait however and if he isn't, then he should easily be able to laugh it off. If he can't, then so what, he's only another person at the end of the day and his drinking partners will be different from mine. 

As for your comment about ever the lady, then you should just man up and stop squealing like a shrivelled slug

It should be noted that it was JW who said that I should change and if you don't like it, then tough - life's a bitch!

Your inability to comprehend what you read even in simple exchanges, then to try and ineptly spin it, may illustrate, if needed, why your anti 5G stance has no basis, because you misunderstand what you read.

You accused me of posting emotionally. I said no, it was you. That doesn’t make me a sociopath, or lacking in emotion.

I then pointed out that you had sent me private messages that indicated your psychopathy and paranoia. Again you try and twist.

in those private messages you’ve suggested that you’ve been bullied on here, and that has led to your strident approach. You say that I and the other moderators haven’t protected you.

Again all that shows is your lack of understanding. I can’t see any reports by you that moderators could act on. We don’t have time to read every post. It’s not our job to “protect”

Being on here is your choice, don’t like the reaction to what you post, don’t visit, don’t post 

However, you are reaching the end of the line, if you continue your ad hominem attacks on anyone who doesn’t agree with you. The form of language you’ve used overnight towards Dilli isn’t acceptable. You May think you’ve toughened up. You haven’t. You’ve become offensive. Dilli hasn’t reported. If he had you’d be on suspension.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not for me to pass judgement but I'd say that's a bit harsh 

If I ever decide to add my own (unqualified) thoughts on the subject of 5G you can rest assured it won’t be on this car crash of a thread, where anyone who expresses any sort of opinion contrary to yo

This is total gibberish. 1. The science doesn’t show anything, either way. Those scientists, and pseudo scientists, claiming harm always seem to have an agenda. Their “science” and claims are all

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Should maybe also report that if dilli does ever report someone he should hang his head in shame.

Lol. He’s had suspensions. I’m very even handed.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, manxy said:

The information about health risks in that appear to come from Dr Martin Pall.

However his methodology, comprehension, interpretation and conclusion drawing from the research he purports to use to draw his conclusions is totally and thoroughly discredited in peer review responses.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/328436881_Response_to_Pall_Wi-Fi_is_an_important_threat_to_human_health

Conclusion is that he’s selective, to an extreme degree, misquotes, and bends things to his political ends, ignoring the science and research.

6 minutes ago, John Wright said:

The information about health risks in that appear to come from Dr Martin Pall.

However his methodology, comprehension, interpretation and conclusion drawing from the research he purports to use to draw his conclusions is totally and thoroughly discredited in peer review responses.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/328436881_Response_to_Pall_Wi-Fi_is_an_important_threat_to_human_health

Conclusion is that he’s selective, to an extreme degree, misquotes, and bends things to his political ends, ignoring the science and research.

Shame on you, John, indulging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

Shame on you, John, indulging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent! :lol:

Not indulging in a battle of wits. I’m interested in truth. Something many campaigners on 5G have no interest in at all.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Not indulging in a battle of wits. I’m interested in truth. Something many campaigners on 5G have no interest in at all.

Same people support the flat earth theory... :whistling:

• Like 1

Quote - I’m interested in truth. Something many campaigners on 5G have no interest in at all.

Truth is hard to stomach for some, especially when they're unable to provide any Bio reports which has to be the stupidest thing not to be done.

For those making lots of money out of this - just ignore as peoples safety may not register

Thanks for checking that I mentioned that it was an Ireland leaflet. 

Different addresses, but same applies here. They have already been out manipulating old people and have stated that they have no more analogue meters? Thats sort of strange and would probably have neil down complaining of conspiracy theories again.

8 minutes ago, manxy said:

Thanks for checking that I mentioned that it was an Ireland leaflet. 

Different addresses, but same applies here. They have already been out manipulating old people and have stated that they have no more analogue meters? Thats sort of strange and would probably have neil down complaining of conspiracy theories again.

When you have a spare moment when not saving all our lives, take a look at amazon.co.uk. They have a special offer on packages of "reality checks", for a limited time only.

BTW, it was not hard to find the source of the leaflet, as you mentioned it in the first line of text :lol:

Edited by dilligaf

I haven't checked this out, but some powerful thought provoking stuff if correct. I doubt if disbelievers would read this anyway, but for those who have an open mind?

5G: WHO EMF Project's cover-up og samarbejde med industriens ICNIRP

"The head of the WHO EMF Project, Emilie van Deventer, has worked for the mobile phone industry and her unit gets funding from the wireless industry, violating WHO’s own rules about conflict of interest and violating right to health and safety. This factor alone completely discredits WHO. Van Deventer is an electrical engineer with zero medical qualifications …but lots of industry connections. Her disregard for our health reveals her medical ignorance, her indifference and her industry bias."

"To pave the way for 5G, WHO is collaborating with ICNIRP—the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection—to relax its already dangerously inadequate standards.

The commission has no official or scientific status. It is made up of self-appointed members and advisors who, for WHO and other government agencies, conduct biased reviews of the scientific literature that downplay the health risks of EMF exposure, promoting unfounded arguments to mislead the public and support the industry."

"WHO claims to be facilitating the establishment of safety standards for radio-frequency exposure, while delaying, denying, distorting and withholding the truth. These safety standards are utterly meaningless and are based on criteria that have long been discounted by independent scientists.

16,17 The safety guidelines are based on the obsolete hypothesis that heating is the only harmful effect of EMFs."

"As reported by Dr Gabriel Cousens, MD, ND, 15 at least 11 international agreements are being violated by the implementation of 5G, constituting “a serious planetary violation”."

Video præsentation:
https://www.emfoff.com/cover-up/

Dokumenter:
https://www.emfoff.com/wp-cont…/…/2019/06/WHO-cover-up-1.pdf

https://www.emfoff.com/…/WHO-setting-the-standard-for-a-wir…

#5G #4G #3G #2G #LTE #trådløs #teknologi #mobil #mobilmaster #satellitter #wifi#helbred #sundhed #health #miljø #klima #WHO #ICNIRP #interessekonflikt#manipulation